Triangle Monthly Meeting - November 11th 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GLTHFJ60

Rum Runnin'
SILVER Star
Threads
Hey folks, the monthly meeting would normally be the 4th this month. Shall we have it as is tradition or would we rather push it a week?

Let me know what you think!

I say move it a week since a bunch of us already hung out for a week at GSMTR.
But I’m down either way.

I would prefer next week

Next week is probably better for me, but I can make it either way.

I'm good either way.

We can make it tomorrow. Next week is not good for me. I have to drive the Tundra since the Cruiser is down again.

One next week, two this week, and the rest "either way"s. Sounds like this week has it at the moment.

I'll wait till about 4pm today for others to weigh in, then inform the restaurant and post the result here. For now, we'll plan on having it tomorrow.

I'd prefer next week, but would try to make it tomorrow if that turns out to be the case.

I would like to attend, but this week is a no-go, next week is fine.

Three this week, six next week, taking preferences into account. Next week it is. Just FYI,that is veterans day.

Title updated.

Actually, I was talking with Del last night that this might be the week we move back inside. It's supposed to thunderstorm Wednesday afternoon/evening.

How does everyone feel about being inside the restaurant this time around?

Actually, I was talking with Del last night that this might be the week we move back inside. It's supposed to thunderstorm Wednesday afternoon/evening.

How does everyone feel about being inside the restaurant this time around?
I have to confess that, given the uptick in the spread of cases in NC, I have reservations about gathering indoors. Although, we have missed the last couple of meetings and we really miss seeing everyone, I think the risk is too great.

I'm okay w/ indoors or outdoors. Obviously, if we do it outdoors and it's raining, I won't be attending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom