Transmission to Transfer Case Bypass Hose (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hose installed. Nice quality. New tranny and xfer case fluids. Peace of mind. Thanks @shipmag

IMG_0608.JPG

IMG_0609.JPG

Hey fellow mudders USPS rates went up for small priority flat rate from $7.15 to $7.20. So when you order your hoses please include the new cost for shipping. I can only get two hoses in a small flat rate box if you want more than one. Pricing is out of date go to last page of this thread.
Shipmag

Last edited:
I have 5 12.75 hoses left. I am out of the 17.5. It will be 3 or 4 weeks before I place another order. I need to sell off some of the 12.75 before I place another order. Hey at least I do place orders in advance now rather than waiting for 10 people to pay before placing an order like I use to do when I first started doing this. You guys that have bought these hose posts some pics of your rigs so we all can enjoy your project.
Shipmag

Unfortunately I only have 12.75 hoses I have 6 of them. I do not have any 17.5. I have three people needing longer hoses. I need ten hoses to order before I can place an order for longer hoses. If any one is interested in longer hoses or wants the 12.75 hoses please send me a pm.
Shipmag

Being that the seal will fail on all old tcases at some point, this ought to be must buy. There really is no reason not to put one on as a pm. Cheap insurance.

Unfortunately I only have 12.75 hoses I have 6 of them. I do not have any 17.5. I have three people needing longer hoses. I need ten hoses to order before I can place an order for longer hoses. If any one is interested in longer hoses or wants the 12.75 hoses please send me a pm.
Shipmag

@shipmag any inventory update since your post above? I am in need of this hotfix, need to measure my truck, I have a 84-60. I hope the 12.75 will fit, but should measure.

Thanks!

We should start putting down our drivetrains, what we ordered, and how close of a fit.

Mine is an h55f, toybox, split case. It measured 23" center to center but that was a tight fit so we added 1.5. A hair long is better than a hair short. Now, I'm not sure if I should have an issue with the seal, with a toybox in between, but do know I carefully checked the fluid volume when I changed it, and upon checking a week later, I had fluid coming out of the transmission fill, and I could pump another 1/3 quart in the tcase, so something is up, and this is cheap insurance as opposed to a possible complete loss of a split case or a toybox.

Ultimately, I see a complete removal and inspection this winter, but this hose will go back on no matter what I find.

I have a half dozen 17.75 hoses on order. They should ship next week some time. So it will be a couple weeks before I get them. I do have 12.75 hoses in stock. If you need a longer hose than 17.5 let me know and I will have to order it on my next regular order which could be a while.
Shipmag

I have a half dozen 17.75 hoses on order. They should ship next week some time. So it will be a couple weeks before I get them. I do have 12.75 hoses in stock. If you need a longer hose than 17.5 let me know and I will have to order it on my next regular order which could be a while.
Shipmag

based on @CaptClose install on his 83, I will take a 12.75, PM incoming. Thanks.

Hurricane knocked out the power grid so venor that makes the hoses was closed. They are up and operating now hopefully will make them this week or first of next week. Thats for the 17.5 hose and the special lengths I had made. I do have 12.75 hoses in stock.

The 17.5" and special length hoses are in the UPS shipping system. I will send out those that have paid on September 30th. Sorry for the delay but with the hurricane activity it caused the delay. I do have 12.75 hoses in stock.

Due to my vendor sending me the wrong length, I have a 20" hose measured center of fitting to center of fitting. The cost is $76 plus 7.$20 to ship it Priority small flat rate. I still have this hose as of March 2, 2018, Pricing is out of date go to last page of this thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom