Transmission to Transfer Case Bypass Hose (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll take a 17.5. PM sent

I have a new venture 4500 transmission with a Toyota transfer case do you offer a hose for this.
THANKS
Rickey

Rickey I only know what I own which is a stock 76 and stock 74 FJ40. You will need to verify the length from center of fill plug to center of fill plug. You will also need to measure the thread size on the transmission and transfer case. If they are the same they probably are M18x1.5. You need to tell me what thread sizes you have. Take the plugs to a local auto parts store they should be able to measure them for you.

If you need a different thread size or different length I can get a hose made up for your specific. I will need to know what you need before i get a price.
Shipmag

OK I checked the plug on the transmission it is 3/4 npt
(national pipe tap) the transfer case is standard toyota
The hose length is 21" center to center. Let know what you are able to do
Thanks
Rickey

You need to measure from the fill plug of the transmission to the fill plug of the transfer case. It will be either a 12.75 or a 17.5. $61 for a 12.75 or $63 for a 17.75. Add $7.20 for shipping inside the USA, for shipping outside of USA PM for shipping price. Send as a gift on paypal to avoid paypal fees or add $3.00 more. In the paypal memo field leave: Pricing is out of date go to last page of this thread.

Your mud name
Your name
Your address
Your email
Size of the hose you need

Keep your eye on mud in the next month I will be making up 5 hoses for venting the axels and transfer case so they dont fill with water when crossing a stream.

shipmag

Last edited:
Hey Lou,
I received my package today. Thanks for the great product and service to match!!

Michael <><

Transmission 6.JPG

OK I checked the plug on the transmission it is 3/4 npt
(national pipe tap) the transfer case is standard toyota
The hose length is 21" center to center. Let know what you are able to do
Thanks
Rickey

Expect to get 4 hoses in end of this coming week or the following week. The problem is the fittings are made in Germany and come to my supplier through an English parent company. Not sure when the other 6 hoses I ordered will be in. Sorry for the delay. I do have one 12.75 coming in the next couple weeks not spoken for yet. First to pay will get it. PM me for paypal info.

I had 10 hoses on order. Only 4 came in. My supplier has the fittings on back order and it could take 6 weeks to get them. The four hoses went out today and tracking numbers were sent to the mudders that ordered them. Thanks for the support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom