Transmission to Transfer Case Bypass Hose (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I talked to my vendor today and was told the crate with the fittings arrived in their warehouse. Hopefully by end of the week they will ship. This time of year it’s hard to get that last order complete before Christmas shutdowns. For those waiting for the 17.5” hoses I apologize predicting I would sell 4 in a few days I can’t predict.

I do have 12.75” hoses in stock.

How do I go about ordering one? I need the 17.75 hose for my 1985 FJ60.
Tap on Shipmag name right above your comment to the left…then “start conversation” and he will get a message from you about your interest and send you the details…done it 3 times now..😉

Sending pm
Thanks
Pm sent yes prices are still current

12.75" for $89.05 or for a 17.75” $91.05. Add $10.45 for shipping and insurance inside the USA, for shipping outside of USA, PM for shipping price. Send as a gift family and friends on paypal to avoid paypal fees or add $4.31 more.
I proud to say If my memory serves me right I have shipped to Sri Lanka, Australia, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Columbia, Costa Rica, Mexico, Venezuela, Philippines, China, Taiwan, Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada. That's all I can remember for now. If you see I missed a place
I sent one to you speak up and we can add to the list.

All this because way back when 20 of you mufflers talked me into doing a group buy. It was so much hassle keeping track of it all I made a deal with the vendor to buy them out right and carry them in stock and maintain the minimum orders with them. Thought I would share. At some point though I would have thought the market would have been penetrated and the need would go away. But Mudder keep wanting them. I do carry extra o-ring washers at $5 a piece plus shipping. But no one as of yet has needed to replace them. Those that had the original crush washers don't over tighten to stop the drip. Replace them with the sandwich washer o-ring style. E
Remember snug and 1/3 turn more is all that is needed. If you strip the banjo bolt or the internal threads from over tightening they make a slightly longer m18x1.5 banjo bolt. There still threads further in the case that will allow you to use a longer bolt. Snug then 1/3 turn more. Someone asked what's snug? My answer Pull with your pinky then 1/3 turn more. Comments are welcome. My vendor does not have longer banjo bolt's. I found them on Amazon eBay and McMaster Carr if I remember right. I like the idea of the smaller bolt. Someone will always over tighten and strip the case or the bolt. With the short bolt they get a second chance. Also if a PO used a pipe plug the short bolt strips immediately telling the current owner there is something wrong. If this happens send me a PM and we can talk on the phone.

Red so help got a Mudder with a 3 speed. Wants a hose but doesn't have the rig close to measure. It's a 71 stock so I figure has to be a three speed. Can one of you guys tell us what the distance is fill plug transfer case to fill plug 3 speed transmission? Appreciate the help. I'm guessing the 12.75" would work but want to be sure.
Shipmag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom