tranny & t-case weights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anybody know the approximate weight of a SM465 and NP205 still hooked together with bellhousing? Also, the best freight company to deal with for big parts shipping.

Thanks

I can't help with your weight question, but there's a thread over in the Chit Chat section entitled "Couple things I'd like to share" (http://www.ih8mud.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=chitchat;action=display;num=1044718218).

I can concur with Roadway being a relatively cheap freight source, as I had the Shaker hood for my Dakota shipped by them.

I also remember an older thread on this forum where some of members were discussing using Greyhound Buslines to transport their LC goodies. I believe someone had mentioned they'd shipped an axle this way...

From what I have found if the company you work for has a account with a trucking company and there is a terminal where the seller/buyer are this is the best way. Companies have contracts with trucking companies, so this is the cheapest way I have found.

As far as the weight goes I tried to weigh mine last night but the scale I had only went to 200#'s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom