Trail Tailor Offerings- Racks, Sliders, Control Arms and Misc (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Custom built 100 SAS axle for the TruHi9 diff. This one is stretched, no spacers required.

J

IMG_20210714_200118_034.jpg

IMG_20210714_200118_093.jpg

So are you producing the brackets for the axle that mimic the factory 80 series and I’m assuming to use 80 series control arms?

Jack

Yes, I will provide the complete package. 80 stock arms or any degree modified aftermarket arms as well.

Forgive me if this is super vague and a retarded question- for the SAS will I be able to take the instructions locally and they’ll be able to follow them and complete the work?

I guess what I am asking is how much kajiggering I’ll have to do for it with a local shop

Forgive me if this is super vague and a retarded question- for the SAS will I be able to take the instructions locally and they’ll be able to follow them and complete the work?

I guess what I am asking is how much kajiggering I’ll have to do for it with a local shop

At least some kajiggering is my guess, unless you find a place you really trust. Jason can probably give you a better answer, but he sold a kit to a total idiot (me) and it went fine. That being said, I own mine, so I care very much about the outcome and could take as much time as I needed to work things out.

Or maybe you've had better luck with shops. IDK.

At least some kajiggering is my guess, unless you find a place you really trust. Jason can probably give you a better answer, but he sold a kit to a total idiot (me) and it went fine. That being said, I own mine, so I care very much about the outcome and could take as much time as I needed to work things out.

Or maybe you've had better luck with shops. IDK.
Yeah, I can’t weld and don’t have the room currently to do this at my house. I could have trusted people do it though. But in a year or so this may change depending on the housing market here. It just depends on when I impulse buy this.

Diff drops on sale again.

Working with a stamp and forming company for my 100 SAS axle kits and axles.

Radius arms brackets, coil spring perches and shock mounts. Making these as OE looking with over engineered OE quality for these components.

Jason

PXL_20210915_191157729.jpg
PXL_20210915_191202438.jpg
PXL_20210915_191207474.jpg
PXL_20210915_191216744.jpg
PXL_20210915_191210232.jpg

Last edited:
Would you have a SALE on 100 series LC (non-AHC) sliders in the next couple of months?

Probably not. Steel prices keep increasing and unless I had 20-30 pre-ordered sets that I knew the exact costs before making, I can't offer a sale on these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom