Toyota's & Tacos - January 14th @ Concordia University (Info inside) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

new rule, if you bring your cruiser, you have to drive it in....lol......see you guys Sunday.

If you scroll up to the satellite view map, the visitor lot is the first right turn after the guard shack. There’s another parking lot in among the trees close by the large field house lot.

They are supposed to have C&C staff directing traffic as well. There are normally about a dozen doing traffic and trash duty.

Oh I didn't see that lot with all the trees, ha! Is the tree covered lot where the main show will be?

Oh I didn't see that lot with all the trees, ha! Is the tree covered lot where the main show will be?
No, the show will be in the large field house/ball field lot. We are taking the top of the hill and holding it by force.

With bacon.

We are legion.

From my conversations with the event runner, yes, the spectator lot is back in the trees. It’s a nice lot in the summertime - all shade - but too disjointed for a meet. You’ll understand why when you see it.

I’ll try to make it.

i bought plenty of bacon and eggs for a few of us....will roll in 8:30ish.....see u all tomorrow.

I’m going to talk to the show runners, because they were way behind the 8 ball all day today. They started by showing up to set up late, and letting their vendors roll in late too. They need to be ready by 0700 because that’s when people start showing up. Then there’s the simple fact that the lot was full by 1000. If that continues, this location will have to change again.

Thanks for everyone who came out - the TacomaWorld guys really appreciated seeing your trucks. Looking forward to sharing bacon with y’all in future events!

0R3mLNx.jpg

I can’t believe how packed it was! Glad I got there when I did. Wasnt able to stay too long. Beau started to melt down and was asleep before I even made it out of the parking lot. Amazing that he can sleep in a car with a cammed 383 stroker. I guess the vibrations lulled him to sleep. Next time I’ll be solo and I bring the 71 40

It would be cool if all you guys came. I would like to give the Tacoma guys a run for their money in Land Cruiser numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom