Toyota FTX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ809496TLC

80 series addict
Threads
Is this the new LC body style? ???

Please go to toyota.com. This is really a truck design but who knows. It looks awesome and better looking than the FJ Cruiser. :)

Both are fugly. Almost as bad as Junk's momma! :flipoff2:

Another picture of the FTX.

Looks like a Tundra replacement to me.

You think that looks good?

You would definately like Junk's momma then. Her grill is just a tad bigger though. Her bumper is a lot bigger too. Their GVWR's are probably about comparable too. :flipoff2:

Rogue, :flipoff2: :D

Delete it :cheers:

[quote author=FJ809496TLC link=board=2;threadid=9638;start=msg84593#msg84593 date=1073267445]
Please go to toyota.com. This is really a truck design but who knows. It looks awesome and better looking than the FJ Cruiser. :)
[/quote]
What the fawk? You asked for input then don't post a pic or link but instead say go search toy.com - :flipoff2: you.

hope this thread eats the bin

[quote author=Rogue link=board=2;threadid=9638;start=msg84612#msg84612 date=1073268935]
Their GVWR's are probably about comparable too. :flipoff2:[/quote]

at least my family never posed for Ford pics. :flipoff2:

Rogue's momma on the left and sis on the right. :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :D :D
Ford-Ad_small.jpg

And that was after their stomach stapling. :flipoff2:

Sorry, I am still learning how to post pictures and links. :-\ . I had my son to post the picture for me. I did learn how to post this :flipoff2: Junk. :D

[quote author=FJ809496TLC link=board=2;threadid=9638;start=msg85002#msg85002 date=1073342689]
I did learn how to post this :flipoff2: Junk. :D [/quote]

That's all that matters. :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :D :D :D

i must say, that's fugly. Glad I have my 80.

if you think that looks good, you might want to purchase one of these

should save you a little money up front :D
[move]
:flipoff2: :flipoff2:[/move]

I heard from a buddy currently going through the Toyota tech program that Toyota is planing on bring in a true full size truck to compete with the domestics. The corporate guys from Toyota told him that the Tundra would be a mid-size and the Tacoma would be compact. They also said there are rumors of a v-10!! That pic may be what the full size will look like.

I heard that a 3/4 ton was in the works for 2006/7 to go head to head with Dodge and Chevy etc . That might be cool , if it isn't as butt fugly as the Tundra ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom