Toyo AT2 315/75/16 "Xtreme" or "non Xtreme"? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Why do manufactures do this crap and make slight differences and not make it clear. Any way i want to know if the Toyo AT2 in 315/75/16 is a Xtreme or non Xtreme. From what i hear some sizes are non Xtreme and some sizes are Xtreme. I called Toyo and the person on the phone was not very confidence inspiring. So i am asking here.
Anyone with a 315/75/16 Toyo AT2 that can comment?

I have LT 315/75R16 AT2s on my 81 and they are Xtremes.
FWIW I don't see a 16" 315 in the AT 2 non-xtreme on the Toyo website.

Why do manufactures do this crap and make slight differences and not make it clear. Any way i want to know if the Toyo AT2 in 315/75/16 is a Xtreme or non Xtreme. From what i hear some sizes are non Xtreme and some sizes are Xtreme. I called Toyo and the person on the phone was not very confidence inspiring. So i am asking here.

It says right on Toyo's site that the only 315/75/r16 AT2 offered is an "Xtreme Pattern", meaning deeper tread depth and larger sidewall lugs.

LT315/75R16127/124REBSWXT3527708.0-8.5-11.06817.434.612.33860 / 352565 / 65N/A601

For 16" wheels the 295, 305, and 315 sizes are all XT and that's the only way they come. I'm running the 295s. Great tire.

Anyone with a 315/75/16 Toyo AT2 that can comment?

If you get them please post up some good photos of them!

I will. It will be a few weeks. Really torn between these and the new Yokohama M/T G003

Oh geez, its like you're in my mind. haha If i recall you are down in GA right? If i didnt have to contend with snow and ice my decision would be easy for the new Yokos. Tons more siping on the AT2s makes me think they would work better out here at elevation for year round use though.

Oh geez, its like you're in my mind. haha If i recall you are down in GA right? If i didnt have to contend with snow and ice my decision would be easy for the new Yokos. Tons more siping on the AT2s makes me think they would work better out here at elevation for year round use though.
In GA now but in MT/WY May-Oct and i will be traveling all over the ocuntry this winter so no idea were i will be. I like cooler climates and mountains so probably someplace with some amount of snow.

In GA now but in MT/WY May-Oct and i will be traveling all over the ocuntry this winter so no idea were i will be. I like cooler climates and mountains so probably someplace with some amount of snow.

In lieu of that I'd go with the Toyos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom