Tool Roll/Bags (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've used the BROG bag and the ATC roll. The ATC roll is one of my favorite pieces of gear. It's nearly perfect... I recommend coupling it with some of the mesh organizers as well.

I've used the BROG bag and the ATC roll. The ATC roll is one of my favorite pieces of gear. It's nearly perfect... I recommend coupling it with some of the mesh organizers as well.

Thanks for the support. But, I'd also be interested in learning, from your experience, what would make the ShopRoll more functional for the trail mechanic? Much appreciated.

I have the Blue Ridge bag and love it. It holds a ton of tools and is easy to organize. Separating the pouches for the group of tools you need is very handy. I am pretty careful about how it is transported and carried because while it seems robust enough, I think it would not stand up to being thrown around or stored on edge .
Overall, it works very well layed flat in the drawer in the back of the 60.

I got a Bucket Boss roll and it seems to work pretty well for me. I don't expect it to last forever, as it's made from a lightweight canvas, but it was priced well ($40).
Bucket Boss Super Roll Tool Roll, 74004
Amazon product ASIN B01M3QL75X

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom