SOLD TN: 2004 LC Imperial Jade Mica / OME / FrontRunner / BFG's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
I'm thinking about selling or trading my 2004 Land Cruiser (227K) for another 200 series or potentially a GX460. It took me close to a year to find a southern '03+ in this color. I bought it from the second owner in NC. He purchased it as a certified pre-owned vehicle from a dealer in TX and he passed along a thick file of service records which I will pass along to the next owner. I've owned it for around 2 years and as you can see I've added an ARB OME medium lift, FrontRunner rack and 33" BFG's. I'll add more details and pics in the coming days but some highlights are below. These are the only pictures I had on my phone and I'm currently traveling. I have a price in mind but will listen to cash offers and/or trades.

Asking 19,500 OBO or Trade for a clean, rust-free 200 series or GX460

- Clean TN title in hand (no accidents)
- New timing belt and water pump to be installed next week at Lexus of Chattanooga (parts in hand and labor has been prepaid). Last TB done at 169k so not due yet. Will provide all receipts.
- Oil changed less than 200 miles ago
- Drivers door lock actuator replaced last week
- Bora 1" spacers
- New key / fob (3 keys total)
- Valve cover gaskets replaced within the last year
- Transmission flushed last year
- New OEM mats
- 33" BFG's with full size spare
- Factory speakers have been reconditioned (including sub)
- 3rd row seats included
- No leaks and everything works as it should with the exception of the radio antenna. It only goes up about 1/4 of the way but I don't listen to AM/FM so never addressed it.

IMG_3718.jpg

IMG_3719.jpg

IMG_3727.jpg

IMG_3722.jpg

Carfax Screenshot 2021-04-01 085700.png

Last edited:
Why not post a price? At least give us some idea of what you think its worth in a sale or trade. Even saying something like "$20k+" gives us some idea. If I have a car worth $25k to trade and you expect it to be an even swap but I don't, it saves lots of time to have an idea of your expectation.

I guess the adage that if you have to ask then you can’t afford it is likely true. GLWS.

I thought the price thing was a rule as well, but couldn't find it anywhere and assumed I was mistaken. It usually is on these type of forums so I guess everyone just assumed MUD was the same. Thanks for the info. and GLWS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom