TLCA Annual Meeting -open to all members (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Threads
Please follow the link to learn about this virtual meeting and register to attend if you like.

I’ll be there, it’s worth a bit of your time to see what the club is doing at the national level.

Plus, someone needs to put a trail grant together! I’ve seen a few other clubs submit and get funding, even ask for more than we’re offering. The timing is right. Let me know if you know of any off-road type cleanup activity that we could do as part of that.

While we were out on the trails or hanging out at the campsite for Logan’s Run this weekend, there was a group of Boy Scouts on the river with canoes and power boats. They filled up the back of a pick up truck from the forest service with trash and tires.

Every time we volunteer to clean up the trails we definitely have a truck load of garbage to take out as well. Those of you that were out on the trails likely saw some trash. I hope those of you that I gave the trash bags were able to use them.

Sorry for the long ramble, what I’m getting at is there is a lot of trail maintenance/cleanup that can be done. The TLCA is willing to give us money to do that. Let me know if you can think of a creative way to submit that grant. Maybe we can rent canoes? Just kidding, pretty sure it has to be the trails not the lake :)

Let me think on it.
I will come up with a few courses of action and post them up for discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom