TLC on UsedVictoria thread... (ongoing) (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Neither have I. Keep getting these things to see but never do.
I rarely use Facebook itself, and I hate everything about how Facebook Marketplace is works and is set up. Unfortunately, hardly anyone is using UsedVictoria anymore... and Marketplace allows me to be look at 20 listing sources at the same time. When I'm killing time I check what comes up. The most annoying thing is it is very difficult to re-find something that you've seen recently.

IMG_5845.jpeg

If only I had a bigger yard…
Though someone else might want a 24’ cube box for free. I could have a garage for my 40 if I had space.

📸 Look at this post on Facebook Log into Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/share/EVEtjcSbwrnzNLAP/?mibextid=79PoIi

I wouldn’t know, never actually used Facebook!

Neither have I. Keep getting these things to see but never do.

You guys are funny.

What really bugs me is people who ask me to contact sellers on FB marketplace for them when they catch word of a item they're interested in. Because they're too good for FB...but someone else can do the dirty work for them, haha. (To be clear I hate FB too; but took the plunge for the buy/sell aspect.) Gotta pay to play.

Saw this yesterday for FREE; went quick of course.

1704307037512.png

Yep. I was off it for a decade but now I hold my nose and bear it for the marketplace. Only place anyone sells guitar s*** anymore seems like.

If all the other classified sites didn't suck, I'd still be off it. :meh:

You guys are funny.

What really bugs me is people who ask me to contact sellers on FB marketplace for them when they catch word of a item they're interested in. Because they're too good for FB...but someone else can do the dirty work for them, haha. (To be clear I hate FB too; but took the plunge for the buy/sell aspect.) Gotta pay to play.

Saw this yesterday for FREE; went quick of course.

View attachment 3523988
As much as I hate it, and never use the rest of Facebook, it's deals like that motivate me to put up with it. I'd have been all over that had I seen it... although I don't usually look in Vancouver. I already have the hitch for it and everything... and behind the Ambulance it would hardly be noticeable. As for papers, if they know who the registered owner was the paperwork can be sorted out easily enough (or register as a U-Built or similar).

Didn't realize Keenan had a kid, time flies!
A 6BT seems like a lot of engine for a 60. Looks like one heck of a truck. Have you ever seen it in person?

A 6BT seems like a lot of engine for a 60. Looks like one heck of a truck. Have you ever seen it in person?
Yes, saw it a couple times. he's one of the folks we used to go wheeling with, but he bought this long after I left.

Nice guy, as far as I know he did the swap quite well.

Wheeled and camped a few times years ago at Henderson Lake, great guy. Graham invites me out to many of their wheeling trips , I was lame and missed the New Years day run with the group in Duncan last week. I think the cruiser is a good buy for some one who wants a Cummins diesel.

Here's a weird one. Guy got scammed, says he's selling a truck still for 5k?

I wouldn’t touch that with a 10 foot pole. Could be a long time before you’ll get anything… If at all.

13,5 for a 1/2 a 60 project… without a deck it wouldn’t even be street legal. Bet it would be extra sketchy with no weight on the rear frame.

13,5 for a 1/2 a 60 project… without a deck it wouldn’t even be street legal. Bet it would be extra sketchy with no weight on the rear frame.
Can't imagine that aluminum deck weighed all that much but yeah. He's basically getting a free 12ht. Can't say I blame him. :meh:

I've met the guy selling it. He actually bought my bj70 whenever that was. 15 ish years ago I guess.

Not sure if I've run into him since, but I wonder what he's up to. He's had some pretty nice trucks.

Can't imagine that aluminum deck weighed all that much but yeah. He's basically getting a free 12ht. Can't say I blame him. :meh:

I've met the guy selling it. He actually bought my bj70 whenever that was. 15 ish years ago I guess.

Not sure if I've run into him since, but I wonder what he's up to. He's had some pretty nice trucks.
Same guy I got my 70 from I used for the 3b swap?

1705335393460.png
1705335363193.png

1982 BJ42 Diesel. 232k "Aluminum tub" in the rear... although it looks bolted together. 🤷‍♂️ $8500

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom