TLC on Craigslist thread.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fricken urgh! Someone want to pick it up for me if I pay? LOL

Good thing I didnt pick up that 100 in Vernon a month ago...

Lets see if its still avail....

No sir that is an M416

Buddy Adam is looking for a trailer like that, by the time he got around to calling the guy after I told him about it, it was already sold. If anyone knows of an M101 or similar for sale, let me know.
Cheers,
Deny

Bummer

I gave him your number too lol... its craigslist

I think I saw that one on the road a while ago and noted the lack of rust or bubbles. A very nice looking rig waiting for a diesel to make it truly magnificent. :)

And a SOA, some 38in Swampers, lockers all around, old school 60 front grill, bumpers,............beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess:hillbilly:

It's been for sale for a long time.. @ least a year.. Starting price was $9k (a year ago).. Now I believe it's more realistic... If you want to know what rust free really is look @ Cali trucks!!

This could tempt a few Cruiser Heads. He's come way down in price since it was listed last year and it still appears very clean.

1990 Nissan Safari Diesel

Looks like it has a TJM alloy winch bar in the front.
5N85H15J93n33k13J7c5sd6371b49ade4111c.jpg

This could tempt a few Cruiser Heads.

They are then not really Cruiser Heads are they! You could possibly tempt some fence jumpers or general cruiser head wanna-be's, but that is all!:hillbilly:

I think most cruiser heads will come back to older LC's in 10 years when they realize their 80 series is just like any other old SUV on the road with smelly carpet, hopelessly broken power windows and door locks and CPU's that refuse to work correctly at adjusting fuel mixture, blah, blah, blah.

LC's are reliable because they are simple.

Long live old school! :hillbilly: (just my $0.02);

...'course in 10 years mine will be rusted about the frame, so we all have our issues :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom