TLC on Craigslist thread.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Someone must "need" this early partial BJ60

--------> BJ60

Going to the recycler soon if not rescued.

Not at all, Dan - it would be a serious shame if this gets hauled off for scrap though. Get on it !

another parts BJ60

Isn't that yours? :confused: Is your Trillium on CL separately?

Enjoyed some great Youtube videos with JC soundtracks over the years of your travels!

:beer:

Lol, yep mine, sad to see it go, I just need something that can tow and haul gear and bodies for my northern hunting trips and my family vacations.... not to mention we're gonna get a bigger travel trailer. The Tundra has 381 hp and dual climate control, I do burn outs by accident lol...it just doesn't wheel..if i get desperate for some wheeling I'll buy a samurai or a buggy and tow it around...

I've been fooling with a sony action cam and making boating vids with my inflatable jet...

Stopped and had a look at this sweet FJ45 for sale in Williams Lake today. John is the owner and a real nice guy. He has some other very cool 4X4 project vehicles as well.

1978 Toyota Landcruiser FJ45

I've email with him back and forth a few times about a year ago when he was first looking at selling it. It's a fair bit of parts that need to be put back together but there is enough there to make it work. How did the floor replacement look?

The floor is very solid as near as I could tell (8ga steel I think John said he used). It's a very rust free solid package overall. Original BC truck bought by his Dad in town. Box is not original to the truck but very nice condition. Some parts/panels are new, others are repaired, but with a few dozen hours of reassembly time, it could be a very nice driver. Transmission is a 4spd. 2H is from the Australian truck.

He has the disease almost as bad as Kim.... ;)

Reactions: kim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom