TIRES how wide can you go on a stock 100? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.crowncycleco.com
I have a line on a set of 33x13.5 tires on 18" wheels for free, and was wondering if they would fit & not rub on an unlifted 100

they are 200 miles away & I dont want to make the trip if they wont fit

You will need spacers on the front unless the wheel has an offset. Are they toyota wheels? How many miles on the tires? Search for posts by wngrog and his build up. He had the wide nitto terra grapplers on his with stock 18's.

they are the Pro Comp Xtreme A/T 33x13.5 on Pro Comp 7089 rims 18"x9" with 4.75" offset and have less than 200 miles on them.

they were on a truck my brother in law had that he sold. all I have to do is go & pick them up

doesn't the 100 require more backspacing than that (from memory) if you meant backspacing? If you really meant offset that seems like a lot.

It is quite possible the tires will fit but definitely not with that wheel offset.

sorry I meant Backspacing

You should check or at least calculate offset for that wheel. Stock wheels are +60 offset and ideally you would want +30 or less for that width tire to clear the knuckle. With 13.5 width and that offset though, you'll probably still rub the inside back of the front fender well while turning. Some have actually just modified that inside bubble where it hits.

luckily he is coming down in a few weeks and he is going to bring them along with a set of 18" tundra wheels/tires he just took off his new truck in leu of some bling wheels

then we're going to play mix & match and see what we can come up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom