For Sale Tilt Slider for refrigerator - SF area to Tahoe (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, selling tilt sliding platform for a refrigerator. I’m making something else a little more custom because now I have a CNC plasma.

Selling this for $380 (that would be under cost). Comes with a traction gas shock (Helps pull the platform straight on a full refrigerator), tig welded (aluminum is hard but I have gotten a lot better), Fulterer 5400L Heavy Duty Slide and USA made sealed bearings.

- Does not come with Refrigerator.
- Selling a drawer system as well. If you want both (drawers and slider) I will discount the slider.

I can answer any questions or if anyone would like more photos please let me know.

Thanks
Nick

IMG_3646.jpg
IMG_3648.jpg

Dimensions please? Willing to ship?

I’m interested in both. Let me chat with the wife. Do you have the drawer system posted and are there more photos of it?

I’m interested in both. Let me chat with the wife. Do you have the drawer system posted and are there more photos of it?

thats the link I will also be sending you a pm.

Hey there,

I was wondering what kind of fridge you were running with the slide and what times you might be able to show it? Im genuinely interested but am worried about the dimensions since im at a point of redoing my interior setup.

Also on a side note, I see that you made this slide as well as a roof rack previously. Do you offer basic fabrication services by chance?

Cheers,
Martin

Sorry to thread jack, what machine are you TIG welding with? PM me if necessary….Free bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom