For Sale Expedition Drawer System LC80 - SF area to Tahoe (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, I am selling my drawer system on my LC.

I’m making something else a little more custom because now I have a CNC plasma and a CNC router. Made from maple plywood and has metal threaded inserts for the sliders. Box bolts into the rear bolt holes. I also have the front panels cut and one of them is carpeted just never installed (which I am including). I forgot to measure it but from what I remember the box is 16 inches tall. (will confirm)

Selling for $470 without the locking sliding rails. (you can do the math 2 sheets (3/4 4x8) + 1 sheet (1/2 4x8) + carpet + thread inserts + aluminum + $30 (time it would take me to remove the rails))
With sliding rails (Fulterer 5400L Heavy Duty Slide) $340 ($170*2 sets) + $120 (1 set) – $30 (time it would take me to remove the rails) = $430.
if you want the DC to AC inverter (1500 watts) I will sell for $80.

This box is basically at cost and has been used just a couple of times overlanding. I don’t really need to sell the rails because I plan to use the exact same ones in the new system.

-Does not come with stove.
-Refrigerator slide tilter is in another add. If you want both (drawers and slider) I will discount the slider.
- does not come with any of the stuff inside the box.

I can answer any questions or if anyone would like more photos please let me know.

Thanks
Nick
IMG_6586.jpg
IMG_3819.jpg
IMG_6585.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom