Tiger's Truck in My Hometown (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, at least I thought it was his. Turns out, this guy isn't even married. His girlfriend come back into town and "heard" he was "talking to someone else". She tagged this truck, his work truck, and came back the next night and got a rental car he needed while figuring what to do next. Also cut all eight tires.
I had to stop and talk to him, he was in good spirits and thinks it will buff out. Anyone want her number, I'd say she's a keeper? Or you better anyway!
Cheat1.jpg
Cheat2.jpg
Cheat3.jpg

Last edited:
Holy Crap, I am glad that I am happily married and not talking to crazy ass women. Sure is nice knowing that I still have crazy people living close by. Locked and loaded just in case. During my law enforcement days in Florence I did get to see some real vindictive crap go on. One of the best was writing slut in big letters with roundup on a guy's girlfriend front lawn grass. Stayed there for months b4 it grew out. Man that was one pissed off woman. You had better think about it b4 you mess around. I have seen dead bodies over less.

By the way David I saw you pulling into West Florence High school the other day while I was picking up my son. Great looking FJ. I need to sell my Z71 and get an FJ. Then I would have both the old and the new.

David,
You know what happened to that truck is your fault. You busted the guy and told his girlfriend for a monumental fee.

Last edited by a moderator:
David,
You know what happened to that truck is your fault. You busted the guy and told his girlfriend for a monumental fee.

Counter-surveillance is a growing business.:hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom