Through the Rain and the Snow and.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tontorecreationalliance.org
Inkpot was out camping/working with BLM at White Canyon this week and had an issue with the rig, so, I went out to to help. Rained on us a bit during the fix, but not bad, should have taken the camera, the views were great!:eek:

Got back to Superior, decided to call Dave, he was in, so turned on 60 towards Globe. Climbing Apache Leap, it started right away, all hell broke loose. Going through the tunnel was cool, the far end was a swirling mass of white, came out in the clouds, huge wind and rain! By the time we got to Top of the world, it was a full on sleet storm. In the Pinto Creek area it was hailing so hard that I couldn't hear the radios, solid din, big hail dunes on the road! :hillbilly:

It was good seeing Dave, picked up some :cool: stuff and it snowed/sleeted on us all of the way back to Gonzales pass, good times!

"hail dunes" :eek:
im sure it was nasty...any pics?

"hail dunes" :eek:
im sure it was nasty...any pics?

Bailed from the shop in a hurry, took tools, wire, connectors, etc,,, failed on the camera!:eek:

Second times a charm :hillbilly: Still fuzzy from last night :eek:

Second times a charm :hillbilly: Still fuzzy from last night :eek:
I had my camera, but it was way too busy driving to snap pix. Probably would of just been a bunch of white lines going side ways!! Ran, sleet, hail, and snow, all blowing every which way. Lots of cars were pulling off the road, but not us, we were in LANDCRUISERS !!!!

I had my camera, but it was way too busy driving to snap pix. Probably would of just been a bunch of white lines going side ways!! Ran, sleet, hail, and snow, all blowing every which way. Lots of cars were pulling off the road, but not us, we were in LANDCRUISERS !!!!

BTW Land Cruiser is 2 words:hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom