Wanted three on the tree part (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Roastchestnuts

TLCA #28675 Salt wagon Fj40
Threads
Looking for this little pin for the three on the tree column shift. its labeled G in this picture. Additionally I am looking for the little tiny pins that hold the shifter in I think labeled B. I just purchased a column shift column and need these parts for a future conversion back to three on the tree on my 40 build. Let me know if anybody has these little parts!

Thanks
Robert

056B1.gif

Looking for this little pin for the three on the tree column shift. its labeled G in this picture. Additionally I am looking for the little tiny pins that hold the shifter in I think labeled B. I just purchased a column shift column and need these parts for a future conversion back to three on the tree on my 40 build. Let me know if anybody has these little parts!

Thanks
Robert

View attachment 3336945
FYI, here's a part you may need (H):

FYI, here's a part you may need (H):

I purchased the bushing. the part I need is actually part G in that diagram. the bushing is Part H. I think the discotinued part is 33513-60010. I took the picture from the thread in this link.

Help! Looking for 3 speed upper control shaft - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/help-looking-for-3-speed-upper-control-shaft.845723/

image1-3.jpg

I bet Mark has these and probably a bunch of bits you’ll need. @65swb45

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom