Thoughts on a non HE 200 putting on the bronze wheels ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Don’t forget the black head liner, smoked head lights, different grill, that ugly metal trim thing along the bottom doors delete, different leather with gold stitching. So yeah, a TRUE Heritage Edition.
Yep - every one of those things reminds me of the FJ80, FJ60, 55, 40, etc.

Personally, trd pro wheels (in black) and the HE headlights is the furthest I’d go.

I wouldn’t do the badges cause it’s not a true HE.

It’s like seeing those 4Runner’s or Tacoma’s that have TRD Pro badges, that aren’t.

Also, It’s your car, do what you want!
The badge doesn't say Heritage Edition but instead Land Cruiser. Are non-heritage land cruisers not land cruisers? I'm confused. It's not like placing an M badge on a non-M BMW.

The badge doesn't say Heritage Edition but instead Land Cruiser. Are non-heritage land cruisers not land cruisers? I'm confused. It's not like placing an M badge on a non-M BMW.
The Non-heritage land cruisers have no badge. Plain and simple.

Is it okay to put the Land Cruiser badge on a pre-2016? I mean then it’s obvious it’s not a “real HE”… imagine a world where your Land Cruiser isn’t Land Cruiser-y enough to put a Land Cruiser badge on…

Last edited:
IMG_5210.jpeg

I’ve seen guys take oem trd tundra 18’s and paint em bronze. Imo the look fantastic. I just found on Facebook TRD take off rims with brand new michelin AT tires for $1,100. Paint em bronze and roll on down the road.

Don’t get me wrong, stock 18inch forged bbs wheels are sweet, but not $500 per rim sweet.
That is exactly what I did. Still love them years later.

20200115_095201.jpg

20200614_191050.jpg

Yep. The M badge on a non-M is actually heresy. A sin for which there is no salvation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom