The official Southern Swamp Donkey Satellite Super Social Sessions Thread. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I might go grab some wings with Tira Misu some time this week. :meh:

Not that either of us is in southern AB at the moment.....

Nothing to see here.

Last edited:
So, here's the deal. In true FSJ fashion, we're gonna extend our hospitality by holding a 'meeting' every now and again. That's right, the folks in Calgary are in for a treat!

The following stipulation is set for the meetings: (a) no set date, (b) no set meeting place and (c) no set agenda. However, we'll aim to host a minimum of one get together per each calendar month. We may do something special for Christmas, we may not. Who knows. Think of it as a year long pub crawl - no venue will be the same, unless we decide to change our minds and start holding at one particular location because it is so wonderful.

The first Swamp Donkey Social Session is at 7pm, this Friday at the Riverbend Pub Station.

Details can be found here: Riverbend Station Pub - Home

All Toyota enthusiasts are welcome (but only old school toyota owners can apply for membership :p ).

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Last edited:
I might go grab some wings with Tira Misu some time this week. :meh:

Tell Tira that I fell flat out on the floor the other night and passed out wearing a toque and soiled jogging pants in his honour. He'll feel so honoured, I'm sure. ;)

Tell Tira that I fell flat out on the floor the other night and passed out wearing a toque and soiled jogging pants in his honour. He'll feel so honoured, I'm sure. ;)

Did your face break your fall, so you are okay? :hillbilly:

Did your face break your fall, so you are okay? :hillbilly:

I think the fall broke my face. Now I sound like this guy and can rival C for best yeti impression.

Drive your taco to eat tacos.

:hmm:

ha, I thought I was doing that last time, then was informed of my choice :p

I'll start thinking.... Is there a general area of the city that more folk live in, of just aim for something central?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom