Builds The Oddball 80 - Middle East GX Renovation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey @wngrog , let me know if you need help tracing vacuum lines. I just redid my injector/intake system so I went through this recently. Mine is still fully smogged.

Hey @wngrog , let me know if you need help tracing vacuum lines. I just redid my injector/intake system so I went through this recently. Mine is still fully smogged.

I’m looking to get rid of all of it and while the intake is off pull the spaghetti of tubes out.

Once desmogged I don’t think anything needs vacuum except the charcoal canister.

I’m May be wrong but that’s what it seems like.

Last edited:
I’m looking to get rid of all of it and while the intake is off pull the spaghetti of tubes out.

Once desmogged I don’t think anything needs vacuum except the charcoal canister.

I’m May be wrong but that’s what it seems like.
This is for a FJ62 but maybe it will help figure the spaghetti out.
1601599296523.png

Last edited:
I believe that the fuel pressure regulator and the temp sensor

This is for a FJ62 but maybe it will help figure the spaghetti out.
View attachment 2452652

I think the temp sensor is a plug in on the thermostat.

Which thingy is the fuel regulator?

The one labeled pressure regulator.

Ah yes. Little round valve on it. Any idea if the black side of that valve goes to the top or the bottom? I am not sure I have it right.

Ah yes. Little round valve on it. Any idea if the black side of that valve goes to the top or the bottom? I am not sure I have it right.
I have the top port on the black valve going to the bottom metal tube, and the bottom port on the black valve going to the top metal tube. But here is the schematic for proper routing... which I think I have right.
1601606628706.png

Chase dropping the 3F-E tech bombs.

:)
Hahaha, I am committed to this anchor. Learning to appreciate it for what it is.

It’s usually all the hell over my shop floor later to be swept out there. None of my animals seem to have a taste for it as I never see them mess with it when it’s puddled up

Neighbor killed his dog that way - got into a puddle.

Guys. It’s gravel. Soaks right up. Either way, my dogs are so worthless you could not kill them with a gun. Much less some 50/50

Thanks for the fuel tank stuff. I do plan on keeping my charcoal. I hate fumes and back pressure and such.

IIRC, years ago there was a mandate to add an extremely bitter chemical in a attempt to reduce poisonings of humans and animals.

it is still sweet tasting, I check fluid leaks by first smell, then taste if not sure😱, and yup, it’s still sweet tasting😉

I’m just picturing him dumping this into his trash heap and using it for target practice when the CLC gang rolls on over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom