The MUD 100 series Videos thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here's a video of me going up the "ladder" or "staircase" at the Slickrock trail in Northern CA:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yyCRS9o1jNM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Screwed up on the last post. Here's the embedded video of me going up the "ladder" or "staircase" at the Slickrock trail in Northern CA. First time actually "wheelin'"

100s In the Hills.

I'd like to hear his thoughts on sway bar removal.

PM griffin. It's his video. Here is one without the throw up feature.

What's the rear suspension setup on that truck? That looks like lots o travel. Edit: nevermind, checked your garage. N74L's...

Last edited:
I'm watching bulletproof salesman on Netflix. It is a documentary with and about armored 100's.....

Last edited:
I'll give this a shot. This video is of my truck at Hollister Hills, Ca. Robred posted a much better edited version. This is from an alternative angle without music(hear engine and mud). It's more of a test than anything but enjoy.

I tried making it with lockers and without.

Last edited:
and that was with Terra Grapplers...just think how you would have done with Trail Grapplers and more bite? Also keeping STEADY throttle would have allowed it to work better with ATRAC...rather than pumping it with the revving rpms.Good job making it that far without much issue.

I'll give this a shot. This video is of my truck at Hollister Hills, Ca. Robred posted a much better edited version. This is from an alternative angle without music(hear engine and mud). It's more of a test than anything but enjoy.

I tried making it with lockers and without.

You are a brave man, nice driving. I've never been in mud like that before, how did a-trac work? Would you rather of shut it off?

Brock said:
and that was with Terra Grapplers...just think how you would have done with Trail Grapplers and more bite? Also keeping STEADY throttle would have allowed it to work better with ATRAC...rather than pumping it with the revving rpms.Good job making it that far without much issue.

You're right about the tires. The Terra Grapplers seemed like they were holding me back. I bet a set of MT's would have helped make it through with less effort. The KM2's I had were much better for off road and wear well.

It was a little frustrating but yea I agree the steady throttle would have helped too.

2000UZJ said:
You are a brave man, nice driving. I've never been in mud like that before, how did a-trac work? Would you rather of shut it off?

That mud was wicked. That was the first time being in mud that deep. I entered the pit with the lockers on. I used the lockers for the majority of the video. It was only a few times were I used ATRAC. I didn't really get a feel for ATRAC. Would ATRAC eventually be overworked if I was that stuck?Now ATRAC with mud terrains would have been a fair test.

Dobie said:
That mud was wicked. That was the first time being in mud that deep. I entered the pit with the lockers on. I used the lockers for the majority of the video. It was only a few times were I used ATRAC. I didn't really get a feel for ATRAC. Would ATRAC eventually be overworked if I was that stuck?Now ATRAC with mud terrains would have been a fair test.

A-trac will shut off once it overheats (~13 seconds give or take). Once that happens your open/open. A-trac won't engage until it sees safe a safe RPM range and throttle input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom