The MUD 100 series Videos thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I thought this was a good video of us coming down Black Bear this last weekend. My favorite part is that it was so windy, it was blowing the water fall back up at us. That is what sounds like rain in the video.

Here's my drone video from that run. Thanks for leading us again!

Dual battery, Viair..........

water crossing.

Like the slow motion effect!

I know this is stupid question but why do this unless completely necessary? Do you guys routinely run your 100s through water? I'd dread the clean up?
I do it all the time, most of the time completely unnecessary. But having a gigantic, off road capable, gas guzzling SUV is also large not necessary :D

Like the slow motion effect!

I do it all the time, most of the time completely unnecessary. But having a gigantic, off road capable, gas guzzling SUV is also large not necessary :D

Does water get inside the cabin when you go that deep in the water?

Does water get inside the cabin when you go that deep in the water?

That really wasn't all that deep. Most of it is just all the splash that makes it look deep. I have never had water get into my Cruiser with water crossings.

LX470 going up the hill on Slaughterhouse Gulch trail. Much use of ATRAC!

Nice drone work... was this manual control or a tracking mode? Still trying to figure out mine.

My parents drove cross-country to visit...shuttled them in my 100-series to some of my favorite camping spots in Norcal!

truly Epic and just in time before the wildfire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom