The MUD 100 series Videos thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry for the bad video -

Sorry for the bad video -

This must be on a private property because I have been looking for about a year now to find decent wheeling opportunities in WI and IL without much luck!

I could not say if it's I could not say if it's private or not. It was actually in Missouri. It was just some random ass road that I happen to drive by that led to some goodies. Was a bunch of abandoned trailers and one person that seemed nice enough when I smiled and waved.:cool:

It's either the Hilux or a Land Cruiser if I was to buy one in Africa. I say he made a good choice.

purchases a 105 in Africa.

I follow 4xOverland on youtube, he has got some very good content. That 105 checks all the marks for me: Turbo diesel, 5 speed manual, solid axles front and rear.

I bet that won't be the last time you use them, either. They're a great investment.

When you start slipping, hold your throttle steady at 1000-1,200 rpm for ATRAC to kick in and do its thing. When you let off as soon as slippage happens, it won't engage and you won't get too far.

Last edited:
I bet that won't be the last time you use them, either. They're a great investment.

When you start slipping, hold your throttle steady at 1000-1,200 rpm for ATRAC to kick in and do its thing. When you let off as soon as slippage happens, it won't engage and you won't get too far.

Good advice! The driver side of my rear bumper was actually sliding along the large rock behind the car so I tried to go slow to avoid throwing my quarter panel into it. Ended up with some gnarly rock rash along the bumper but that’s just more reason for a plate bumper upgrade next 👍

I wish we had the 105 series here.
Only 36 months out...25 year rule... ;<)
Buy in 30 months and get a container and get it to the USA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom