The MUD 100 series Photos thread (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah, it’s a little confusing—the Vermont tags are just easy—two year registration option and they don’t care where you’re from. And we shipped the 100 to Europe for a long trip we’re taking upon my retirement from the military….

Pic for the thread—ran into some fellow cruiser addicts from the Netherlands on the trails today.

View attachment 3108674
That is so sick. How much was shipping the cruiser? Can you just drive to any country or are there restrictions with US vehicles?

Ozark pt2

oz-2.jpg

oz-22.jpg

oz-14.jpg

oz-13.jpg

oz-8.jpg

Just returned from a 2000 miles trip to Toronto with a stop at Silver Lake Dunes State Park in MI.
20220908_140308.jpg
20220909_082154.jpg

20220909_124545.jpg

New to MUD. Here is my current project and now Daily Driver. I've built drawers and installed a Trail Tailer hidden winch so far. Next up is to coat the top of the box with Herculiner and add the side wings.

Here are some Sunday Gunday pics. We used this trip for a shakedown on the drawers. No rattles so far!
IMG_4614.jpg
IMG_4620.jpg
IMG_4623.jpg
IMG_4627.jpg
IMG_4612.jpg

What do you do when you are up 200 feet on a very steep sand dune, merely 2 feet from the peak and find yourself buried frame deep? You hit the High mode on your AHC equipped LX and just drive back down the dune in reverse and live to tell the story!
sand dune stuck_clean.jpg

Last edited:
Figured this for an appropriate first post here on MUD.

Picked up this '04 LX back in the spring from a gentleman in Tennessee and drove it back home to Colorado. Went down to Great Sand Dunes NP last week via Medano Pass and camped out for a night.

Continually amazed at how capable these trucks can be with just a good set of tires.

GSDNP-2.jpg
GSDNP-1.jpg
GSDNP-26.jpg
GSDNP-3.jpg
GSDNP-12.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom