The MUD 100 series Photos thread (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sword said:
LOL, tell me that's not a "Land Rover" sticker at the top of that rear window!

... it looks pretty much like one to me, hehehehehe.

LandRoverLogo.jpg

Maybe it has the word "not" underneath or something :D

Sword

I see the vehicle has ZA plates.There are a few stickers around that are based on the "land Rover" design/logo but actually read "Hang Over","Sand Lover" etc. Can't make that one out in the pic though.

Thats a nice carrier hey Theo. Look at the hilift points on the outside corner. Have not seen that before. Need some rock sliders to round it off though?

Thats why he covered up (Land Cruiser) with the two wheels so people would think its a Landrover. LOL

Nice pics!

Bongani said:
Thats a nice carrier .........hilift points on the outside corner. Have not seen that before. ...

Yeah, and you don't need highlift jackingpoints on the sliders if you have them on the bumper like that?:D

Found on Outback's website ...

world-03.jpg

Sword

Sword said:
Found on Outback's website ...

world-03.jpg

Sword

That would be Tippy R owned by Peter Straub in Calgary, Canada. I remember when this was a nice clean BJ60 with 33's and an OME suspension. It's now 53's on Mog axles & air bags...still powered by the original 3B (with a turbo, no wastegate and the fuel skew removed)

dieselbigot said:
That would be Tippy R owned by Peter Straub in Calgary, Canada. I remember when this was a nice clean BJ60 with 33's and an OME suspension. It's now 53's on Mog axles & air bags...still powered by the original 3B (with a turbo, no wastegate and the fuel skew removed)

Peter said the biggest (and best) modification he has made to his Tippy R is hanging a "Forest Pine" scent patch on his rearview mirror.

Cheers,

this is a police cruiser!:grinpimp:

Last edited:
All of this is before I decided to saw my driveshaft in half.

At this moment I am praying for no flash floods
86887618-L.jpg

86887619-L.jpg

86887620-L.jpg

This isn’t wheeling, but a picture before I went to the high country for a trials competition.
The picture is taken at the end of my driveway, and the other is at the end of my street.

DMX
MatthewJuly 006.jpg
MatthewJuly 009.jpg

Here’s one at about 10,500ft. :cheers:
DSC_0012ih8-2.JPG

Some pics

vxr0010.jpg

vxr0046.jpg

vxr0056.jpg

No_1949170878.gif

No_966148334.gif

No_1304193737.gif