The MUD 100 series Photos thread (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any more pics of the tow hitch swing arm tyre holder? Looks awesome!

This is my cousins GX I can ask where he got it from. Universal for Lexus and Toyota. The beer was picked up and drank lol.

20200630_085812.jpg

must be near Gerlach

QUOTE="spressomon, post: 13187267, member: 5283"]
Perfect excuse to practice solid recovery techniques last week. Again. o_O
View attachment 2356311
[/QUOTE]

IMG_1831.JPG

The surf was up today. I finally got a chance to go to my favorite beaches with the TLC that I bought just before the pandemic closed everything. The rainy season just got started down here and the trail was a little rougher than last year. The surf was off the hook. I bought a TLC so that I can surf this spot without having to take a boat in. When the tide went out we went to go check another spot about an hour away that also requires 4x4 but the trail is much shorter.
IMG_1835.JPG

Overall, amazing purchase. A stock TLC is an amazing vehicle. I can't wait to get my first couple of modifications but the parts are so expensive in Mexico I want to wait until I can make a trip back home to save some cash.

I am telling my wife that we are going to plan family road trips and avoid planes for a while. I found a 4wd tour operator out of Veracruz that looks like they have some insane events.
IMG_1852.JPG

Cheers everyone.

IMG_1832.JPG

Thanks..!
all the details here... ⤵

The ARB bull bar project is complete and the OEM bumper is on its way to Dallas TX to @SPACEBOY ...

🤙

View attachment 2359074
The surf was up today. I finally got a chance to go to my favorite beaches with the TLC that I bought just before the pandemic closed everything. The rainy season just got started down here and the trail was a little rougher than last year. The surf was off the hook. I bought a TLC so that I can surf this spot without having to take a boat in. When the tide went out we went to go check another spot about an hour away that also requires 4x4 but the trail is much shorter.
View attachment 2359077
Overall, amazing purchase. A stock TLC is an amazing vehicle. I can't wait to get my first couple of modifications but the parts are so expensive in Mexico I want to wait until I can make a trip back home to save some cash.

I am telling my wife that we are going to plan family road trips and avoid planes for a while. I found a 4wd tour operator out of Veracruz that looks like they have some insane events.
View attachment 2359075

Cheers everyone.

View attachment 2359076

I just checked out your blog! Excellence photos and very well written. The sea food looks incredible and that old pickup you had was a beauty.

Keep posting here! Your photos are an excellent addition to this forum, welcome!

This makes me think bronze color wheels would look great on my truck!
20200704_125752.jpg

Don't even wash it when you come back. All that mud makes the old man tan paintjob look somewhat tolerable!

Don't even wash it when you come back. All that mud makes the old man tan paintjob look somewhat tolerable!
I love that 90s gold Metallic paint. I hides dirt and scratches so well!

Stuff that’s normally hidden—currently repainting my bumper. Again. After realizing PO had had it repainted rather poorly and then smashing it on some rocks....
84ED24C4-493F-4B0F-86AC-3CF1C8230D31.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom