The MUD 100 series Photos thread (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I gave it my LC a workout today. 4000 pound trailer with 8 yds of mulch, probably above rated towing but had no problems and I was only going 5 miles. I really like the AirLift bags for jobs like this! This is the first load of many over the next few weekends. And yes, I added air to the trailer tires after this load. It had been sitting for a while and I forgot to check them. The dump trailer is awesome!

Chris

20200221_142852.jpg
20200221_143122.jpg

how much does 8 yds of mulch weigh?

how much does 8 yds of mulch weigh?

What I found online was 500-800 pounds per yard. Low end estimate then is 4000 pounds. Could be as much as 6400 on the upper end. I did that 2 more times today. So far, I've got half (about 12 yards) spread out in the yard. I'm going to need a lot more.

Chris

Hey, its Dmitriy. Fella that sold my spare set of wheels over the weekend. My wife and I are planning on going to hit some trails over the V-Day weekend, would you care to join? I proposed Famous Reading Outdoors or Rausch Creek but no decision has been made.

If you haven't already, you should join Keystone Cruisers. Check them out on the Clubhouse section here. Fantastic group of guys and they have monthly outings to Rausch and Anthracite the second Saturday of every month.

Had to drop my 100 off to be detailed today and spotted another good looking cruiser in the rear view;)

B3749E64-1F56-4CD0-8DD2-FE05C1041A4C.jpeg

085F5622-DF31-4D14-8B56-55A51FC4435F.jpeg

You can tell that we are getting tired of being cooped up inside the house... We took the two bigger dogs out to south eastern Oregon to meander around and see about new possible camp spots. Enjoyed the day with my lovely wife.
IMG_4154.JPG
IMG_4160.JPG
IMG_4162.JPG

A little before and after action, the 1st time I took out my cruiser, practically stock, minus the light bar in the bumper. To going to Moab after doing a custom Kevlar coating, OME lift and diff drop and upgraded the tires, and a custom-built front and rear bumper for high clearance. Love the change and she is all mine.
IMG_0057.jpg
IMG_3425.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom