The MUD 100 series Photos thread (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My (now) fiancee drove to the top of this stepped waterfall, and I popped the question here. Then we had to skidaddle when a group of Heeps made it to our spot.

20191013_130131_HDR~2.jpg

A few from Moab and the Land Cruiser heritage museum back in August.
First time going to the museum, absolutely fantastic place.

IMG-20190831-WA0244.jpg

IMG-20190831-WA0149.jpg

DJI_0052.JPG

IMG-20190823-WA0043.jpg

IMG-20190823-WA0090.jpg

Rig looks awesome! Just got the same awning for my wife's 200. Love them. What is your suspension setup and rear bumper and tire size? Any shots from the back with the swing arm in the closed position? I like the off set tire location. I'm wanting the same right side location for maximum view out if the back window. It's the look I'm going for. Nice rig man, looks cleanly done.

Thanks, it’s your basic old man emu 2.5 kit, heavy springs. Bfg ko2 33s. And the rear bumper is from Bump it off road. It’s an older model, not sure if mike still makes it.

AC49D4C6-4FF7-4B1D-85CF-13E4C13A0136.jpeg

Thanks! Man looks great! How's the OME ride? I hear it can be pretty rough, if it's a daily driver.

zero complaints. It’s my daily and notice no difference, still luxury, my m3 its a much harsher ride

zero complaints. It’s my daily and notice no difference, still luxury, my m3 its a much harsher ride
Great! Thanks. I'm researching lifts and honestly leaning towards OME, but keep hearing about how harsh it is for a daily. I live right in the middle of a huge city with HORRIBLE roads. I don't have a far commute though, so it's not that bad. My wife and I take several trips (about 4-5 trips a year to the four corners area) with pretty heavy load outs. So the OME appeals to me, because of its origin and field testing. It's probably going to be OME or Tough Dog with the dual rate tour flex coils. The decision on lifts is always a tough one. I have had 2 well built Toyotas, a 4Runner and Tacoma, and those were both trial and error lifts. I would like this one to be a "one and done", but not sure that's even a thing in this arena! Seems to always need tweaks. Thanks for your input. Really love the look, and obvious functionality of yours. Sharp looking rig.

@CRUIZIN I love everything about this. The steel wheels, black front bumper and grill, no running boards, etc...
It looks like a stripped down Middle Eastern or African spec Cruiser, which sounds weird, but it’s a compliment lol.

@CRUIZIN I love everything about this. The steel wheels, black front bumper and grill, no running boards, etc...
It looks like a stripped down Middle Eastern or African spec Cruiser, which sounds weird, but it’s a compliment lol.
That’s exactly what i was going for! Thanks

Fall's here
20191027_114615.jpg

Classy, Did you “Fall” off a mountain? What happened to your cruiser? That’s some rough trails you must be going on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom