The MUD 100 series Photos thread (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Tareq tell me more about your photo. Very cool.

Thank you! :)

We were coming back from Lillooet going to Pemberton in BC, and 1 of the locals suggested an alternative route that included this ferry. We did 200km of backroads that weekend!

It was a cool experience, it reminded me of the pics i see at water crossings in Tanzania or Botswana on African overland blogs. This ferry is built to take 2 vehicles per ride.

This is the location if anyone is interested ;)

While looking for some off the map mountain bike trails we ran into a local who pointed us in the right direction. He was also nice enough to tell us about the best camp spot, it was even stocked with fire wood. We pulled in after dark. The sunrise views did not disappoint

48171149007_1f9f8e1e65_b.jpg

View attachment 2017858
Spent the weekend in Moab camping with my boys.

Breathtaking!!
I wish there was an affordable fast train service between mid-west and west where you could take your cars onboard. I see all these awesome places to go in the west but everything is at least 2 -3 days drive from WI.
I can fly there with my kids but then I won't have my Golden with me and that's not as much fun.

Visited Antelope Park and Park City! Saw a few bison at the park. Man those things are huge! No pic though :( so far I'm enjoying Utah very much. Gas is cheap, beautiful scenery , and tons of resort for me to snowboard!
QqQlyth.jpg

uvazOtF.jpg

nyPvkb2.jpg
What are the red hooks under you front bumper? I like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom