The MUD 100 series Photos thread (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

300 gallons of gas later, i've reached the coast of California. Celebratory Shaka sign in front of the Pacific Ocean sunset

48114341953_d6d0d455c5_b.jpg

I'm headed to Redinger lake tomorrow to camp there for the night, then get an early start to Yosemite, then Reno afterwards. Anyone in the area and unemployed want to hit some trails? Since it's a work day i'm doing all these things lol

For parts in Sri Lanka. Comes with an OEM swingout spare tire carrier. Anything I should grab that I can bring in my checked luggage?

View attachment 2011480
Pretty sure you have to have the tailgate for the swing out. Bring the JDM mirror for sure.

Pretty sure you have to have the tailgate for the swing out. Bring the JDM mirror for sure.
Yes, won't fit without that. That shop was closed when I saw it. Will stop by and check even though those aren't possible to bring without shipping

Ran the Gulches with the local club. Was on and off rain all weekend, but lots of wildflowers. While still a post apocalyptic scene you can start to see the beginnings of the forest returning. The fire was 17 years ago!
fullsizeoutput_1711.jpeg
tpR%mDrZSDqNouILuiPZmQ.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom