The MUD 100 series Photos thread (32 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

March 2016 right outside of Amelia Island. I CANNOT wait to start building this rig.

Hey Im in Tampa as well if you ever want to do some trails. Ill be in ONF [ocala national forest] week of Thanks Giving if you want to run some trails.

The "Husky" Memorial in the Grass Valley OHV area.

Husky.jpg

The things you find in the desert (trebuchet)

treb.jpg

Last edited:
20161104_155731.jpg
After a few years behind the wheel of a Tundra I finally regained my senses and bought my neighbor's 2005. So stoked to be back behind the wheel of a 100! She sits on some 275/65r18 Cooper AT3's and has a nearly untouched looking interior. I just tinted the windows and plan to tackle the torsion bars next week, but am going to strictly keep this truck on the road and otherwise retain its stock perfection. She'll be a pavement princess, as I regret how much I beat on my last one and need this to last...and now have a 1st gen 4runner for the trails. Back then, a 16 year old with such a capable rig was dangerous and I stuck it down every pig trail, in every mud hole, and climbed every hill I encountered until I watched it limp away from me when I sold it. I learned a lot from my 99 and more than anything, the forum here, as I had to fix anything I broke. Glad to be back around, and hopefully now that I've matured and had some technical experience will be able to lend some advice here and there.

View attachment 1352851 After a few years behind the wheel of a Tundra I finally regained my senses and bought my neighbor's 2005. So stoked to be back behind the wheel of a 100! She sits on some 275/65r18 Cooper AT3's and has a nearly untouched looking interior. I just tinted the windows and plan to tackle the torsion bars next week, but am going to strictly keep this truck on the road and otherwise retain its stock perfection. She'll be a pavement princess, as I regret how much I beat on my last one and need this to last...and now have a 1st gen 4runner for the trails. Back then, a 16 year old with such a capable rig was dangerous and I stuck it down every pig trail, in every mud hole, and climbed every hill I encountered until I watched it limp away from me when I sold it. I learned a lot from my 99 and more than anything, the forum here, as I had to fix anything I broke. Glad to be back around, and hopefully now that I've matured and had some technical experience will be able to lend some advice here and there.

I would like to see those wheels from your Tundra on the 100. Happy modding!

I had been considering doing that before selling the truck, I was just unsure if I'd like the look or not. Always loved the simple bullet-hole style wheels and still have my stock 18" TRD wheels I could throw back on the Tundra. I don't believe the center caps would work, but I may be incorrect about that. If I pull that trigger I'll post pics

I had been considering doing that before selling the truck, I was just unsure if I'd like the look or not. Always loved the simple bullet-hole style wheels and still have my stock 18" TRD wheels I could throw back on the Tundra. I don't believe the center caps would work, but I may be incorrect about that. If I pull that trigger I'll post pics

It will look good. Throw one side on and shoot a pic.

Camping, Pismo beach..

IMG_0980.JPG

Makeshift snack bench after spending 2 1/2 hrs in the ER to find 2 out of 3 have strep throat! Then sit in front of pharmacy waiting for it to open to get antibiotics! Fun morning! At least Sarah was there already (hospital sup.) and able to help contain everyone!

IMG_4154.JPG

The dunes at Behind The Rocks in Moab
DSC_6996.JPG

Coal Creek Trail in Grand Junction
DSC_6758.JPG
Last Dollar Road in Ouray
DSC_6648.JPG

We've been making an effort to get out more, the Hundy is taking good care of us! (There's a wife and another 6 month old girl not shown in pics)

Found my wife a twin 1998 lx470 now she can drive her own. Then put 265/75 r16 BFG AT KO2 on it letters out as always.

That's a good idea! My wife and I share our '99. Almost seems like a wise and logical choice to buy another one....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom