The Land Cruiser is snuggled all warm in it’s garage…. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking hard for another one of these, I’m adding this to our list, thanks for the links.

I tried talking my wife into the AWD hybrid sienna when we were shopping a couple years ago. She didn't want to get out of the Odyssey lineup (un)fortunately.

The sienna's seem to be coming in sporadically around me. Most are listed as "sale pending" which may or may not be a marketing gimmick.
I’m seeing the same thing for the 500 mile radius of my area. If we do the minivan we want a nicely appointed one and my wife said she’d sweeten the deal for me with a new mountain bike… I’d still prefer a used 200.

I’m back with the fam and in the superior vehicle. My wife and my mom got some good quality time with the kids and each other and I got some alone time on the drive, something a SAHD never gets. So all in all there are silver linings. I had to stop by my wounded Navigator to grab a couple things and leave the keys, the ridiculousness of my original vehicle choice was blatant when parked next to each other, I’m neither old grand pa or Matthew McConaughey Lincoln driver type.

My wife did some car research, I’ll get the deets on that later.

View attachment 3196399
Artie,

Beautiful LC.

Question, what tires and how do you like them—for pavement, highway, and mild off-road in such as State parks?

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Reading through this thread having recently purchased a 2020 Black Label Navigator - soon to have 3 under 3, so we looking for something with more anchors/tethers/etc and just more room in general. We are both in the never a mini van camp, so picked this up after a bit of research and a few test drives. Still have quite a bit of factory warranty (in service date was late 2020). We have liked it so far and are about 1k miles into ownership so fingers crossed.

That said, we are keeping the LX, so will have a backup in case this ends up at the dealership more than planned. Hoping I don't regret my first non Toyota/Lexus purchase in quite some time, though I did go in with obvious reservations.

Reading through this thread having recently purchased a 2020 Black Label Navigator - soon to have 3 under 3, so we looking for something with more anchors/tethers/etc and just more room in general. We are both in the never a mini van camp, so picked this up after a bit of research and a few test drives. Still have quite a bit of factory warranty (in service date was late 2020). We have liked it so far and are about 1k miles into ownership so fingers crossed.

That said, we are keeping the LX, so will have a backup in case this ends up at the dealership more than planned. Hoping I don't regret my first non Toyota/Lexus purchase in quite some time, though I did go in with obvious reservations.

I would suggest going on ziegler or flood ford and getting the extended ford warranty. It's cheap and worth it IMO.

I’m back with the fam and in the superior vehicle. My wife and my mom got some good quality time with the kids and each other and I got some alone time on the drive, something a SAHD never gets. So all in all there are silver linings. I had to stop by my wounded Navigator to grab a couple things and leave the keys, the ridiculousness of my original vehicle choice was blatant when parked next to each other, I’m neither old grand pa or Matthew McConaughey Lincoln driver type.

My wife did some car research, I’ll get the deets on that later.

View attachment 3196399
Which front bumper is this? Has some nice details that I like.

in a thread about a ford/Lincoln vehicle and a mention of a Dissent bumper we all know which one is the gold standard of awesome and the turd standard of quality… at least I would think it goes without mentioning.

in a thread about a ford/Lincoln vehicle and a mention of a Dissent bumper we all know which one is the gold standard of awesome and the turd standard of quality… at least I would think it goes without mentioning.

I figured but it was out of context so I wanted clarification lol.

TLDR: YMMV I guess.

as @Txagg007 suggested, the extended warranty is a solid call on FoRDs. Having first hand experience though, I can say a LOT of their customers do the same and their cars cause a log jam in the service departments of dealerships with lines like "we can work you in next month." For your immediate action issue you're having that causes your car to be undriveable. Which renders your extended warranty moot if you want your car back in a reasonable timeframe.

TLDR: YMMV I guess.

as @Txagg007 suggested, the extended warranty is a solid call on FoRDs. Having first hand experience though, I can say a LOT of their customers do the same and their cars cause a log jam in the service departments of dealerships with lines like "we can work you in next month." For your immediate action issue you're having that causes your car to be undriveable. Which renders your extended warranty moot if you want your car back in a reasonable timeframe.
pretty much nailed my current situation. I literally don’t care if it takes a month I just want them to give me something to drive like they promised when purchased the vehicle. If I have to stand outside my local dealer in a chicken suit with a derogatory sign mentioning their product quality and care for customers I will do so. The sad thing is I’m not the only customer who feels this way and there’s many more who have it worse off. I can’t wait to move on from this thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom