The Great Football Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If Clemson plays like they did against Miami they should be able to handle Alabama. OSU and Georgia are going to be an interesting game.

The wife and I went to the ACC Championship game Saturday night. I had not been to the game since it was in Charlotte but what a great time that was. I am sure the outcome (Go Tigers) helped the experience but it was a great time. Lots of Miami fans in Uptown Charlotte Friday night and all day Saturday. All the restaurants and bars were packed but there were no issues at all. All the Miami fans I ran into were cordial and just having a great time.
it was a great win for Clemson. Unfortunately, the prize for winning the ACC and getting the #1 spot in the CFP is getting to play Alabama after a month of rest.

Alright Clemson, get some!
9DB6C2B8-1D28-4C61-BE4A-ABA9780BE6B4.jpeg

No. Diappointed, but I never sweat on the field (ate some good guacamole on the couch though) so cant be too involved in all the wins or this loss. Tigers made it further than I gave them credit for at the beginning of the season. It was a rebuilding year after losing big talent, and next year may be worse. Gotta fix that O line.

It's back!

FYI, Clemson is away on 10/6 for the Upstate Cruisers annual gathering (book ended by road adoption cleanup and fun ride ). USC will be home, but nobody wants to go to Columbia. Set your DVRs and see you on Hwy 11.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom