The Great Football Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow! Honestly thought Clemson was whipped. Defense stood tall. Watson got to do better. Had three picks! Don't get me started on ABC.

Sad to see the Noles choked against the Tarheels... Gone are the days where The Seminoles were unbeatable in Doak Campbell Stadium. Was also hoping UGA could pull the win against Tennessee... And I'm really disappointed that Michigan State got beaten by Indiana (seriously, WTF?). South Carolina played harder than I gave them credit for; they need to figure out a way to win.

Good job, Gators. Tough games coming up, hope they don't get discouraged by the losses. It's a rebuild year and McElwain is still an SEC rookie.

Good job, Clemson. Exciting game.

Definitely some good games Saturday. Late in the 1st QTR of the Clemson vs Louisville game, I thought that one might be a 14-10 type of game. What was I thinking? I am still not sure how Clemson managed to pull off scoring 42 and let Louisville score 36. It really felt about like a 24-21 type of game. A tale of two halves for sure.

Clemson still has a tough road with a trip to Tallahassee. U of L still has Houston but that's the only game I see that will even be any sort of challenge to them. Lamar is a great player.

S. Carolina... Moral victory Saturday, I guess (keeping it respectable against A&M). IMO, the worst thing that could have happened is that they put Orth in and he did well. Armchair coaches will be worse now when B Mac is in more than ever.

Clemson always comes out with a strong showing early in the season only to falter later on. Been watching it happen on this thread for 10 years. If they can play dirty and God will forgive dabowabo for all his players dirty tricks in the 1st quarter. And they can do that the rest of the season they will be ACC champs and go on to lose the championship game and go down in history as the dirtiest team in the country.

Next thing you know, Clemson will be making up fake classes for the athletes to take... oh, wait! :lol::flipoff2:

Lol haters gonna hate!

upload_2016-10-13_9-4-13.jpg
As of 6 games in. The question of the day... If Alabama played S. Carolina and Alabama stayed on defense the entire time, would they still win? Bama has 7 defensive TDs this season to 9 offensive TDs by S. Carolina. WOW!

bye Ohio state! Was kinda hoping we could face them in the playoff. That is if we get past FSU.

Both Louisville and Washington say THANK YOU to Ohio State. I'm sure they will also both be pulling for Ohio State to beat Michigan in a few weeks.

Well Clemson lost! Officiating was awful but Clemson D did not show up until late in the game so we deserved the loss.

I told you it would happen. Never fails. I love how it's blamed on the refs and not all the interceptions. Was a great game though. I'd rather have seen CU win though. But their loss made up for my UNC loss to Duke thursday.

I had a meeting at church last night and when I got home, the Louisville / Houston game was at halftime. it was 31-0.. :doh:
I would have never imagined that game being the beat down it was. I think Jackson was sacked over 10 times. At least now they don't have to worry about being left out of the CFP because they only lost a close one to Clemson in an away game!

Ok... It's here. Wibalry... I mean wivalry... I mean rivalry week! Who's your team? Can Michigan beat The OSU? Does U of SC have any chance of winning in the valley? Can Ga. Tech beat a struggling Georgia team? ACC/SEC. How good is the SEC East Champ Florida Gators? Can they handle the 3rd place team in the ACC Atlantic, FSU? Does Auburn have anything left in the tank for the Elephants? What say you? It's gonna be a fun Saturday tomorrow!

I really hope Michigan runs away with the win against The Buckeyes. I really don't like Ohio State! Unfortunately, I don't think Michigan is ready for them. Nobody likes Bama either, but let's face it, we would all be thrilled if St Nick Saban came to our school. FSU will take the Gators, who will also get pummeled by Bama. Clemson will beat USC with ease but I bet they go down in the ACC Championship. Why? Because it's Clemson.

I really hope Michigan runs away with the win against The Buckeyes. I really don't like Ohio State! Unfortunately, I don't think Michigan is ready for them. Nobody likes Bama either, but let's face it, we would all be thrilled if St Nick Saban came to our school. FSU will take the Gators, who will also get pummeled by Bama. Clemson will beat USC with ease but I bet they go down in the ACC Championship. Why? Because it's Clemson.
Nah Clemson wins the ACC. We lose in the playoffs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom