The Eby Family (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
As most of y’all know Steve’s wife Megan has been battling ovarian cancer for the last 3 years. Last Tuesday she lost the battle, but not without a hard fight. It has been a devastating blow to Steve and the kids. As you can imagine it has been a very hard week with most likely a lot more to come. But the pain and sadness will eventually give way to knowing she is in a better place and will always be in our thoughts and prayers.

As far as what you can do right now is just say some kind words for the family. Hopefully we will get Steve and the kids back on the trail around friends where I’m sure Meghan would want them to be. If there is anything he might need from us I’m sure he will relay it to Chris or me.

I am so sorry to hear this sad news.
My prayers go out for Steve and the family.

Will be praying for you and the kids.

As most of y’all know Steve’s wife Megan has been battling ovarian cancer for the last 3 years. Last Tuesday she lost the battle, but not without a hard fight. It has been a devastating blow to Steve and the kids. As you can imagine it has been a very hard week with most likely a lot more to come. But the pain and sadness will eventually give way to knowing she is in a better place and will always be in our thoughts and prayers.

As far as what you can do right now is just say some kind words for the family. Hopefully we will get Steve and the kids back on the trail around friends where I’m sure Meghan would want them to be. If there is anything he might need from us I’m sure he will relay it to Chris or me.
Lifted the family up this morning with my mens bible study group. Please keep us all informed if Steve mentions ANY needs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom