The classic ARB 40 Series bumper is back for a limited time! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oh yeah!

Part number loaded into the computer :cool:

ARB3420010 - $807.50 + Shipping (From Seattle or SLC)
(Update: Price was corrected by ARB, those that ordered already get the old price and ARB has agreed to soak up the difference, new orders are the $807.50)

We are now taking orders. Orders must be placed by Friday, August 31st. They arrive to the US later in the year. Call (801-563-1277) or email (info@cruiseroutfitters.com) to discuss an order and to get your name on one!

Any chance we'll see another run of these bars or can someone recommend someone that makes something similar for the 40?

I'm striking out on my search for a bar

Any chance we'll see another run of these bars or can someone recommend someone that makes something similar for the 40?

I'm striking out on my search for a bar

Given the number of new applications entering the market and their rush to fulfill production on current stuff. I don't see it happening in the short term.

Given the number of new applications entering the market and their rush to fulfill production on current stuff. I don't see it happening in the short term.

Anyone you might suggest to make something custom like that bar?

Anyone you might suggest to make something custom like that bar?

You could check with Dissent or Proffits, they've built some like that over the years.

Just curious to hear how many people would buy one of these if ARB were to make it avail again.

I've found a dealer in AU who has stated that ARB continues to periodically make production runs of this classic bar and they currently have them in stock.

Kurt, if ARB were to make them avail to the US again would you be interested assuming their were buyers lined up?

Just curious to hear how many people would buy one of these if ARB were to make it avail again.

I've found a dealer in AU who has stated that ARB continues to periodically make production runs of this classic bar and they currently have them in stock.

Kurt, if ARB were to make them avail to the US again would you be interested assuming their were buyers lined up?

100%, we were the top seller of them. I’ve got a list of 10+ that would but immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom