The Bobby-mobile (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

First vehicle was 1990 Suzuki Katana 600. Although I learned to drive in my 1987 Suzuki Samurai that later became mine.

Oh and the Katana was $700 and needed a lot of love. Carb work, fork seals blown, plastic all busted up, brakes....

Tore into the engine and the work just keeps piling up. It needs a valve job on #6, a water pump, idler bearing, a vsv and blah blah blah. Needless to say, I'm parting it out. Only thing I want outta it is the front seats and maybe the rear end... Otherwise this rig is complete with a half torn down engine.

HA! My least favorite Toyota of all time is ... ^^^ this era 4runner. I'd put the 1UZ in the 59 Chevy, 72 FJ55, 77 FJ55, 72 FJ40 or the 90 Supra in that order ALL BEFORE this 4runner.

HA! My least favorite Toyota of all time is ... ^^^ this era 4runner. I'd put the 1UZ in the 59 Chevy, 72 FJ55, 77 FJ55, 72 FJ40 or the 90 Supra in that order ALL BEFORE this 4runner.
Go-cart!

The Honda is cruising right along! Glad you found it! ;)

Wow! That's a'lot of hatred! What about a 1UZ powered Sprint? or early Corolla? I think we need to find a home for that engine :bounce::bounce2::flush:

Rumor has it the 1uz belongs to gnob now. We'll see what he does with it, I think it'd be sweet in his rock crawler.

I think im going to retire from the crawling scene and start drifting and flatbilling..... :flipoff2:

It's like your talking directly about DEFIANT!
Don't forget to weld the rear diff and take out the interior, that's good for a 100 HP. Then bash in the front and rear bumpers trying to drift it and then put it on Craigslist for $4k plus trade for jdm Hella flush stanced 240sx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom