The BIG ONE the ONE MEETING you shouldn't miss, SATURDAY Sept 18th COOKOUT! Members Only (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BRING CHAIRS AND CAMP TABLES IF YOU HAVE ANY. We are just meeting in the parking lot... we have a few tables for the food.

Thanks-

BRING CHAIRS AND CAMP TABLES IF YOU HAVE ANY. We are just meeting in the parking lot... we have a few tables for the food.

Thanks-
@REZARF , I have two 4ft folding tables that I can bring.

Mark

@REZARF should i post this on IG. Younger crowd dont get on MUD

Sure, see if they jump in here for a head count. I am buying food early afternoon today.

Sure, see if they jump in here for a head count. I am buying food early afternoon today.
at least one more so far

Thanks-
Good call on the tables. I have a 6’ folding table I’ll bring

Super last minute RSVP for 2, see you all there

Just got back to the grid and saw this RSVP thing, so headed up 5 or 6.

That was a really enjoyable meeting. Thanks for putting this on and was great to see everyone :)

0F96A12B-192C-46D5-8240-7163E6F671DD.jpeg

0174723A-CA21-4E33-A2C1-86BBF7DFC46A.jpeg

55F46413-24DC-4C4E-8D34-CAED9E4FBDC9.jpeg

AB6C5FFD-F306-4C95-8378-4125FCBBE78D.jpeg

All 406 Cruisers:

It was great seeing everyone at the grill out/annual meeting yesterday. Just a reminder about the 406 Cruisers National Public Lands Day Cleanup at Revenue Flats. I bumped the time an hour later (10am) to allow sufficient time to get there (especially for the 40's). Also added the new meetup location on Sterling Road at the Y before heading into BLM land (Blue X and link below).
1632064899385.png

Hope to see you all there. We (Mrs. 406 Camper and I) will be camping out the night before (Friday night), if anyone is interested and wants to join us.
Reminder, this is open to the public and any other clubs.

Respectfully,
Your Official Public Lands Coordinator (thanks for the vote!)
Mark[/URL]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom