National Public Lands Day (NPLD) Cleanup Event SEP 25th (Time and Meetup Location Change - Yellow Text)

Visit site
All:
I am volunteering to lead the National Public Lands Day Cleanup Event for 406 Cruisers on SEP 25th.

Meetup Location: Sterling Rd @ Swayback/Revenue Rd Y, just before heading south into BLM land (45.55222, -111.76902) - Blue X on below OnX map.
Date: SEP 25th
Time: 10 AM
BLM Cleanup Location: Revenue Flats (45.54429, -111.77031) - Black X on below OnX map.

1632064899385-png.2790434

1631314702385.png

Who's in?
@406Camper + 1 1/2 (dog)
@Huskernation
@90WT
@ttFJC
@MTsoul
@clemson55
Make an impact for future generations and do something! Join me. Bring the family. Canines welcome.

Last edited:
Visit site
T-shirts have always been provided by BLM in the past. I like revenue because it gets hit hard by campers and ravers. And it's the gateway to the tobacco roots that we use often.
Hyalite has "friends of hyalite" to organize events there.
I'll have company in town and not sure if I can make it.

Visit site
All:

I just spoke with Chris @ BLM. BLM is not hosting a cleanup this year due to COVID. However, they very much appreciate our effort. Chris is sending me the permit form to cover us for Revenue Flats.
That being said, Chris said the impact to the area due to irresponsible campers during COVID is significant. I am asking for all hands on deck (sorry for the Navy speak) so that we can clean up this area.

Last edited:
Visit site
My dog got a t-shirt last time they did it. You usually also get a Free day pass for the National parks too. Good for one free trip through yellowstone to cooke city.
View attachment 2782551
@ttFJC, We are too late for that. All the passes have been distributed already. Chris said we might get a shirt after the fact in like October. I am going to see if I can get some sponsors for a 406 Cruiser shirt, or see if the club will pick up the tab. Looks awesome through!

Visit site
I unfortunately will be out of town for this one as well. It's always been a good day wandering around the Flats and the last few years we've gotten rained and snowed on, but well worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom