The 1st Inland Northwest Cruisers Meet-up of 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Come out and meet your Cruiser neighbors! Bring the whole family. We'll hopefully be discussing future meet-ups, a formal club, etc.

Tuesday, February 18th 5:30pm
Field House Pizza in Liberty Lake
Directions: Field House Liberty Lake

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Won't have my kids, so it'll just be me, but the GF might want to come too. So if she does, there's two of us lol.

I'll be attending and will probably drag at least my biz. partner Joe along and maybe at least one other shop guy.

Woo! I'll be there.

The Old Lady and I will be there

I'd like to make it but, I work till 6pm and its a 1hr 20min drive. Maybe another time.

I'd like to make it but, I work till 6pm and its a 1hr 20min drive. Maybe another time.

Certainly appreciated. My wife is a teacher at Heyburn Elementary and commutes daily from Post Falls (she gets off at 3 though). Threre's no way to make that drive shorter. There will be more get togethers, probably 👍🏼👍🏼

Sad that I live less than 5 minutes from Field House Pizza, and I'm unavailable to attend!
I would really like to meet everybody and make some new friends. Let me know when you establish the next meeting date and location.
Thank you for the leadership, and putting this together.
Tim

Looking forward to seeing everyone able to make it out tomorrow!

Just seeing this — I work till 7pm normally but I’ll try and reschedule my last 2 hours so I should be able to go! Hell yeah — stoked!

Planning on being there with my half-dismantled 62. Got a bunch of projects going at once but it's still my DD. May not be able to stay for long though if I have to work at 4 the next morning. Been chasing OT lately at work since Boeing's troubles have been affecting us too.

Should be heading out of the office around 5:15 from Spokane -- look forward to meeting up!

I plan on heading out there from Spokane Valley after I get off work at 5pm. See you all there. Excited to check out some cruisers!