For Sale Testing the waters.....FULLY built 2103 200 series. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A cost no-object build with many unique parts - perhaps the only Kooks SS headers and Catback, and myriad other top notch mods in almost mint condition. Literally almost never wheeled since I built her.....

realizing that my new work reality just isn't going to let up and allow me to use her the way i envisioned.... I find I'm using the boat on weekends vs. heading out on wheelin' adventures...

not in a rush to sell her but really want to find her a great home - as I have for my last few builds....

PM me if interested in learning more

my build thread - My build thread - Rapido XL.....

Cheers

E

Killin' me E!

They say they all go down in 3s
MSCruiser
Canyonero....

Will have a post up this weekend once I get home with details based on the level of interest / PM's received. PM me if you want more details or pics etc...

It's a sad day, but much rather she be used as intended and built for then continuing to do Mall Duty....!

I knew this day would come

Saw this thing rolling around Houston (@ Post Oak area) months ago. I still recall watching it roll down the street - what a truck. GLWS - someone's gonna love it

Thanks to all who Pm'ed me - sent all confirmation that I am putting her on the market. Sad, but have a limited window to leverage work for the next year plus and hate to have her not get used as designed... Will be posting full details and build sheet etc tonight.

Asking $68K, on the toyota rims and 35's - she's at roughly 87k, fully dealer serviced, still CPO until 100k, 2 owner texas truck w/ title in hand.

E

Hi mate
Interested in learning more about the vehicle / what’s included in the offer and price you are asking.
Also please advise location of vehicle

Price drop to $ 62,000 to find her a good home - PM me for more info or to discuss, she's going in next week to get the diff drop done, rear adjustable trail tailor UCA's and a few other minor tweaks..... and she's now on the 20" forged Volks w/ new 35" rubber.....$

think I've found the next build so want to move her ( new project is going to be a FJ45 for the wifey....plus a second DD for us)

E

Man, everyone is selling my dream cars all at the WRONG TIME!!! I swore to myself to buy this one if it ever went for sale.

I have too many vehicles to sell right now.

RS6: I think this is my dream cruiser. I think it needed more white paint not the storm trooper look. Why did you get rid of 37s?

haha - I know...... it's been suck a fun build and it's a hoot to drive ....

Agree that if I only had the front bumper body color would be the way to go for it....

37's fit but are a bit much for a DD for my wife.....but swapping them back on if I end up finally end up going to Big Bend this month...

E

haha - I know...... it's been suck a fun build and it's a hoot to drive ....

Agree that if I only had the front bumper body color would be the way to go for it....

37's fit but are a bit much for a DD for my wife.....but swapping them back on if I end up finally end up going to Big Bend this month...

E

Is there anything special you need to do other than alignment to put them on? I always wanted to have a set of normal 33s and a set of 35-37s for fun but it seemed like most people felt 35s were too much. 34s just didn't seem like a big difference to me to have two sets of wheels/tires and swapping them based on season.

I think you need to put supercharger before ending the build then sell it to me in 6 months.

I have been going around in circles trying to find a way to buy this thing and the timing is just terrible. I have 4 cars already and I even looked at selling 3 of them lol. Trying to buy property right now and can't put this into the mix. :(

haha - well it looks like she may have a new home by next week.... sad to think, but she for sure would get used the way she's built for.

And I can start my next project.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom