Tellico b/w Xmas and New Years? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Front locker worked great. Allowed me to drive slower but made steering a little harder. As for the spring, Darn near everyone took aim at it. Even your dad !! Thought the weld broke but the spring just get wedged down on the tow hook. It's back to "normal" now. It appears to have a hipnotic effect on Ted when he is driving behind me. "Watch the third eye.......You are getting sleepy.........It is taking over your mind......You are now under my control....". I guess it drove him NUTS. Go figure. Maybe we should make the bulls eye larger.

I have plans for that da** thing. You're right it bugs the crap out of me. I can't stand to watch that stupid thing wiggling and shaking all over the place. The only way to make it worse it to weld a cow bell on it. :flipoff2:

Front locker worked great. Allowed me to drive slower but made steering a little harder. As for the spring, Darn near everyone took aim at it. Even your dad !! Thought the weld broke but the spring just get wedged down on the tow hook. It's back to "normal" now. It appears to have a hipnotic effect on Ted when he is driving behind me. "Watch the third eye.......You are getting sleepy.........It is taking over your mind......You are now under my control....". I guess it drove him NUTS. Go figure. Maybe we should make the bulls eye larger.

You thought the weld broke?!?! Come on I welded that you should know that the weld wouldn't break.

Hey Taco Boy :crybaby:!!!! Not only did we go after you left ( so early in the evening :frown: ) we did it HENRY STYLE :p!!!!! I told you it would be about 4a.m. We wanted to make sure the Kids were asleep!!! And besides I had to let that BIG OLDE PORTERHOUSE SETTLE A LITTLE!!!! Oh yhea and My 12$$$$ Red lable #2 was only half smoked when you left!!! Rember Children life is to short to drink cheap burboun, Ain't that right Ted?????----- A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL:clap::bounce::clap::bounce2::clap: Quality Quality Quality

P.S. Wait till next year !!! Hendog will be doing it V-8 STYLE!!!!!!! Hide the Women and Children....after 18+++ some years of wheeling Tellico I have special Permission From Cheif Tellico to lead the young Braves deep into his many traps!!!

Its all good. The wife was ready to go back. Next time though I will hang as late as need be cause I am going up there. Thanks everybody for a good time!! And I am ready to go up there V8 HENDOG style that go round:beer::steer::eek::hillbilly:

Was there any confirmation about the girl on the 4Wheeler we heard about?

Danny at Crawfords said she was killed but I havent heard or seen anything about it. I searched online to see if I could find anything about it but did not.

Was there any confirmation about the girl on the 4Wheeler we heard about?

We were camped up above Upper 2, and kept having local's hunting dogs come into our camp.

The local guy that came to get the dogs said the girl was life-flighted out, but did not make it. He said she flipped her ATV in the Allen Gap parking lot. He also said that 2-3 others had gotten killed on ATV's this season on this one particular curve on trail 3. (the atv-only trail).

I trust this guys info, he knew the name of every creek, holler and bald. Cool old dude.

Anyone got any pics of me and my buddy Cam on Guardrail? My girlfriends camera died just as we got there, so I don't have any pics.

Unfortunatley, it is all to possible we could be the last couple of guys to drive Guardrail/helicopter pad, seeing as Tellico is closed till April and who knows what will happen between now and then with our new "savior" in office.

Last edited:
This is Cam, Bailey's friend here. Don't worry, there isn't much j**p left.

on this one particular curve on trail 3. (the atv-only trail).

Bailey means trail 10 here?

Anyone got any pics of me and my buddy Cam on Guardrail? My girlfriends camera died just as we got there, so I don't have any pics.

Thanks for putting up the Youtube links. If anyone has any still photos, I would love to have those too.

Hopefully Tellico will live to see another spring. Of course everything is hanging on this new proposal, but the talk is that Lower 2 and Slickrock are due to reopen in April.

This is Cam, Bailey's friend here. Don't worry, there isn't much j**p left.

Bailey means trail 10 here?

Thanks for putting up the Youtube links. If anyone has any still photos, I would love to have those too.

Hopefully Tellico will live to see another spring. Of course everything is hanging on this new proposal, but the talk is that Lower 2 and Slickrock are due to reopen in April.

All the pics and most of the vids I have are uploaded already. If you read back through some of the more recent posts you will see links marked PICS in a big red font. enjoy and thanks for the show.

I have some pics but the camera with them on it are 2 1/2 hours away. I will see if I can get them sent to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom