Tellico b/w Xmas and New Years? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself
Threads
Website
www.novatelco.com
Putting out feelers: after the meeting last night there was an interest to do a run up to Tellico around Dec 29-31. This is a Monday -Wednesday trip. We wold be looking into getting a cabin but not hard plan right now.

:bounce:CHANGE IN CABIN PLANS:bounce: see post # 95 for details

The Grand Cherokee is out of commission so we are taking 2 other smaller cabins right behind the Grand Cherokee

The ATV Den and the other cabin are right next to each other and located just up the hill from the Grand Cherokee cabin we were going to rent. Cell coverage is spotty but Verizon and Cingular may work depending upon your particular phone.

According to Helen most maps are not entirely correct, she urged using the map she has on their website:
Directions :: Tellico Cabins :: Tellico Cabin Rentals

Committed to Cabin
Me
John S
Dave L
Eric
Robert
Cruiser100
Hendog +3
**FULL**
+ 1 VERY LARGE BOX OF EAR PLUGS :flipoff2:

Possibly Staying at Crawford or other
4xsteve
Chris (armytaco) +1 passenger

Possible Day Riders Only
Taterhead
Steve
Misterzee

On the Fence
Josh

The cabin is officially reserved and the names above fill in the cabin. Cost per person will work out to be roughly $40-45 per person for the 2 nights depending upon how many actually show up for the cabin. I've alerted them of Earl's attendance but sure it will not be a problem for one or 2 more.

www.TellicoCabins.com
2660 Davis Creek Rd
Murphy, North Carolina 28906
828-835-8882 office
MAP

**I don't think anyone plans on spooning with another and if you do please let me know so I can remove you from the list! :flipoff2:

Last edited:
Me thinks Me Might could be talked into that. One last hurrah before we pull the tired old straight 6.

Putting out feelers: after the meeting last night there was an interest to do a run up to Tellico around Dec 29-31. This is a Monday -Wednesday trip. We wold be looking into getting a cabin but not hard plan right now.

Who's interested?

1) Me (& possible :princess:)
2) John S?
3) Josh S?
4) Robert?
4) Brian?
5) Steve?

I will need to check on some details with the bride and on cabin availability too, but Melissa and I are interested so please put us down as possible.
Thanks

I could probably talk Taterhead and the girls into it as well, As long as we don't tear up that Beautiful Mustard Colored Cruiser!!!

sounding like it could shape up to a nice ride, I'll keep the updated attendee list in the first post. If you're not definite please indicate. I am looking in to the cabins tomorrow.

Not sure I am off work yet so only a maybe now...

... I am looking in to the cabins tomorrow.

Which cabins are on your list? Those at Crawford's? The one's that Chuck Davis has (had) on Davis Branch road? Or have you found some others on VRBO that have a good location?

I'm looking for commitments no later than THIS Saturday mid-day to book the cabin, planning to spend the nights of the 29th and 30th. If you're truly interested send me your email via PM for cabin details.

I am interested, but would likely make reservations on own as I am not sure I can go. Can you give me specifics where it is at, cabin reservation number, etc.

Thanks
I'm looking for commitments no later than THIS Saturday mid-day to book the cabin, planning to spend the nights of the 29th and 30th. If you're truly interested send me your email via PM for cabin details.

Ted I was going to PM ya but since this thread is up and running I'll just chime in here. I'm on the fence. I just don't know about the during the week thing.
And I definatly need to be back on the 31st. So worst case I may bomb up for a day of wheeling and come home. I'll have to let you know.
:beer:

id like to take the 100 up for a good ride. havnt had the chance yet. ill check and see if I can get a road trip in. right now its 50/50.

hopefully i will be in.

I'm off but dont know about the kids. Can't say for sure until
I know. Sorry...Brian

talked to Ted on Tuesday. I'm in. Me and my best friend.
maybe your best friend must meet mine
S6300897.jpg

Update at top. officially reserved for nights of 29th and 30th!!!!!!

Ted I'm still in money wise both nights. The rates on their website stated an additional $10 per person over the first two people, is that right? I'm scheduled to work on the 29th. I would have to trailer up on the 30th, are some people going to wheel on the 31st(New Years Eve)?? I'm going to work on getting someone to cover my shift,on the 29th if possible, I'll keep you posted.

Has anyone asked the upstate cruiser???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom