Techstream resulted in VSC TRAC, VSC OFF, and blinking VGRS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

View attachment 1912592
Here are the two cables I tried.
The one on the LEFT IS THE ONE THAT WORKED (I.e., Firmware 2.0.4)
The one on the RIGHT, with Orange label had the Firmware 1.4.1 and did not work.

However, I would not rely too much on the appearance. On both of these, the label is just a simple sticker and I suspect they get slapped around relatively freely. What matters is the Firmware inside, and that can’t be seen visually (to my knowledge.). But I can say the link I posted above where I bought the 2nd one from Amazon, that did work, here again for reference:

hi there. I ran into a problem doing the correct sequence on bleeding the AHC fluid on my 2006 LX470, I may need to get one of these Techstreams and saw your post.

is this the Techstream product you would recommend for our 2006 truck? Thanks.

hi there. I ran into a problem doing the correct sequence on bleeding the AHC fluid on my 2006 LX470, I may need to get one of these Techstreams and saw your post.

is this the Techstream product you would recommend for our 2006 truck? Thanks.

Assuming you’re talking about the Techstream cable with the appropriate firmware, then yes. It’s a great tool in general, and specifically helpful for the AHC maintenance.

Assuming you’re talking about the Techstream cable with the appropriate firmware, then yes. It’s a great tool in general, and specifically helpful for the AHC maintenance.
Yes that’s right. Okay will try this link you posted. Thanks!

Btw, using Techstream, are we able to adjust pressure settings of the AHC suspension of both front and rear shocks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom