Techstream in Scottsdale/Tempe for AHC pressure (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Copper crew,
Looking for an east valley local who might be able to help me review my AHC pressures this next week (maybe even Sunday am?). Hoping one of you gents might have a techstream and an hour or two to help me review and adjust my AHC pressures. Happy to drive to you or even a flat parking lot haha.

I just did some work to the front end (list below) which involved completely unbolting the rear adjustment bolts of the torsion bar. I installed SPC upper control arms and they come with a big sliding bracket range for the AHC sensor.
I bought some 15mm spacers for the rear with hopes of trying to adjust the ride height sensor, get a little lift, and keep the pressures within stock spec.

Long story short I'd like the spend an hour manipulating the AHC sensor in the rear and the torsion bars up front to get my AHC pressures within stock spec, if you have techstream, some time, and know-how I'll gladly pay you for your time.

what front end work did I do?:
>OEM lower control arms
>SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms
>OEM CV axle joint drivers side
>New tires: Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT All-Season LT275/70R18 - these seem to be a bit bigger than my current cooper at3's 275/70/18
>oem power steering boot passenger side
>Moog front-end sway bar links (never buy these)

AHC RANGE.jpg

Bump, I got my obd plug in cord, spacers installed, truck has an alignment, just need to check the pressures and sensor adjust.
My work laptop won't let me download the techstream software. Shouldn't take more than an hour or two

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom