TBI Part ID Help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know how to get hold of the thing that's circled in green? It fills a gap in the body where the injector wires come from the outside to the interior of the throttle body. Part number maybe? My local Chevy/GMC part guy can't even find it on his parts computer. It goes on a 4.3L Chevy Astro throttle body.
tbiunit.jpg

It is part of the nozzel harness, not serviced seperately is what I have been told...

call howell... they may have them, as they make harnesses...810 765 5100.

good luck!

-Steve

You might try this website. This guy might be able to give you some info.

www.customefis.com

If you can't font the piece, you can try to seal the wires in the slot with black silicone. Otherwise, check your local junk yard.

Thanks fellas. Right now I've got a slick, molded-in-place, epoxy plug (with wires coming thru) in there. But I intend to follow-up with the suggestions and post the answer (if any) for future searchers.

that grommet is for the injector plugs. Youll have to cut your harness and a junk harness to replace it properly.You might be able to cut one side of it and slide it in for a good fit? It is a tight fit anyway

Wrecking yard... Pic'N'Pull style places around here have piles of Astrovans, S10's, etc... probably $5 for that section of the harness...

There are piles of them around here too..but all the nozzels and harness have been removed already...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom